Reviews for Through the Eye of the Beholder
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 11 . 3/26/2009
cool!
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
Lol, castle in the sky remake!
Nettlez chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
can't wait for the sequel, great fic. i'm going to have to watch castle in the sky. sounds like a good
cherryblossoms24 chapter 11 . 5/24/2006
WOW! This is so cool! I can't wait for the sequel! Aww...Tea can't remember her past! Wait! Does that mean...NO! SHE HAS FORGOTEN ABOUT BAKURA! NO! UPDATE SOON!
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 11 . 5/23/2006
(not logged) Noo! How could you end it like that? How could you end it at all? (sniff)...Sad. So very sad. I hope to see the sequel soon!
Ookami chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Based on Castle in the Sky huh? I loved the movie and liked your story.
BlackDeath159 chapter 6 . 3/17/2006
I love the movie this is based off of. Castle in the sky was great! I didn't need to read much to see that this is a play of that movie! IT'S GREAT!
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 10 . 8/4/2005
I think it's Yami. It obviously isn't Bakura, because he wouldn't say "I caught a princess". So, it's either Yami or Marik, I think. Did you get this idea from the movie, "Castle in the Sky"? I started to freak out when I saw the summary. _ But I love it! It's so awesome, so awesome! You have to update! Please, please, please? For me?
Jess chapter 6 . 6/7/2005
PLease/!
Jess chapter 7 . 6/7/2005
I need this to be updated.
Jess chapter 8 . 6/7/2005
Keep writing!
Jess chapter 9 . 6/7/2005
I still like the story.
Jess chapter 10 . 6/7/2005
What's up? I like the story.
DojomistressAmbyChan chapter 10 . 6/4/2005
And now is when everything starts going insane and the whole thing gets ready to blow up right? Wow crap is happening everywhere! And is the guy who captured her Malik? Theres was that vision of the future of her with him wasn't it? Anyway kick ass chapter, please update again soon!
Princess of Thieves chapter 10 . 6/1/2005