Reviews for Living Like A Disaster
Crystal Lorelei chapter 54 . 11/8/2013
Wow, you evoked such emotions that I never thought an OC story could. You made seem like your characters were part of the original plot. Although there were some parts were a bit disturbing, they all delivered the desired emotions.
Mes-012 chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Starting to love all the individual personalities of the characters, sans the scientist's. Props to the author whom Claudia is based on, since you're driving people to hate her.
Mes-012 chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Nicest way I could put this into words would be that Claudia is a very great 'foil' for Capt. Shakahnna. Whereas the STARS leader is prepared, calm under fire, and a bad-assed leader; Claudia is well...utter shit. Great job making me pity the team that received her.
Mes-012 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Damn, first chapter in, and I already find myself hating Claudia's guts. But cheers for Capt Shak, finally someone to enjoy the finer art of selective targeting and search and destroy. Can't wait to continue reading this. And hope Claudia's team (sans the girl herself) lasts through whatever mission they're on, since they seem to be decent enough. No intended offense to whoever the author this char is based on though
Xyex chapter 6 . 7/29/2008
Can't... stop... laughing... XD

Oh man, I've liked Shak from the start but now that she's with Claudia this is just too much... XD
yamiishot chapter 54 . 2/22/2008
No! T_T both Shak and Claudia gone? -sniffles- No hope for a sequal then T_T
CoRpAsItE chapter 54 . 1/9/2008
Only a quote can sum up how awesome this ride was... And so far I think it's the best, if not simplest line of them all.

As she looked down at him from her final resting place, he suddenly wasn’t so sure.

COngratulations ladies, this is a masterpiece.
La Mouette Lunaire chapter 53 . 9/16/2007
Reading your last chapter very much has the quality of making one feel like being choked as well and despite the 'most amazing' quality seal it has definitely maintained I stand by my observation that you, equal to the ending of your story, are vile. And now excuse me while I rack what I am hoping to be left of my brain for a suitable way of blackmailing you into a sequel, a spin-off or indeed any sort of story from your part. That is all. Thank you.
La Mouette Lunaire chapter 52 . 9/16/2007
And again I don't know what to say except saying that I don't know what to say. This is just the most beautiful finale I've read in a long time. The way you two build up a setting to a remarkable high and then let everything from bones to sanity crumble never ceases to amaze me.
La Mouette Lunaire chapter 51 . 9/16/2007
No time to ramble and distract myself from the lovely dance of violence, but just to fill my review quota: I am absolutely in love with the setting you chose for the finale. Theatre FTW.

...except that I'm worried about it not having a self-destruct system.
La Mouette Lunaire chapter 50 . 9/16/2007
Romeo and Juliet? It's official, you just lost Wesker all the respect this story had previously built up for him.

On a not so unrelated note I would please like to sign up for marrying Claudia. Also this is probably one of the few times wearing XXL has made me that happy, because I am absolutely going to print that paragraph and wear it on a shirt.
La Mouette Lunaire chapter 49 . 9/16/2007
Lovely shirt, splendid finale-esque chapter. And triple digit figures? I sway between fright and admiration. Or mostly just the excitement of looking forward to the Claudia/Jonathon confrontation. And Shak making Wesker her bitch, but that goes without saying. Shutting up, until I find enough words to pretend that I have something interesting to say. *salutes*
La Mouette Lunaire chapter 48 . 9/6/2007
It's sad to see people not rejoicing in happy violence and sex, even after one of them has presented the other with a freshly cut head. High-maintenance, anyone? I'll take that as the signal for my last break before I comment on the finale of this most eloquent bloodshed.
La Mouette Lunaire chapter 47 . 9/6/2007
...you are just vile. Amazing and possibly the source of inspiration for God and all of his creation, but still vile.
La Mouette Lunaire chapter 46 . 9/6/2007
Oh please, I don't believe a single word of it. That was just way too easy...