Reviews for Family Affairs
RobinofYJ chapter 16 . 6/2/2007
Wow, here I complain about cliffhangerss, and the next chapter comes out. Another great chapter. Hoping to see a list soon of what "heroes" are on earth and availble for duty. Gotta call the calvary soon.
Frog1 chapter 16 . 6/2/2007
Very good! Are you going to write about the phone call between Blood and Tim? Is Blood going to come to the fortress?
Iudex Acerbus chapter 15 . 6/2/2007
Wow great up. The flow is still there and the suspense is thick. I'm really glad you updated this fic it really made my day. Can't wait to see the file.

Keep up the great work!
RobinofYJ chapter 15 . 6/2/2007
Arg! Another great chapter, but your cliffhangers are killing me! Looking foward to more.
phoenix83ad chapter 15 . 6/2/2007
Awsome update and its about time too. I was starting to think you'd given up on the story.

Gotta say, I'm loving the interactions between everyone. The banter between the Titans old and new and Young Justice and even the adults is very nice. Kinda reminds me of a Joss Whedon's writting at some points.

Tim is really proving himself as a leader in the story and detective. Personally, I'd love to see this sort of writing for him in the comics. And the whole idea that Batman actually was considerate towards Greta by giving her access to her own file was a shocker. That's the kind of thing I would expect of him in a the Post-Infinite Crisis, but not before it. I'm willing to bet Batman doesn't need Superman or Martian Manhunter's approval to access any files. He just tells them that to make them feel better.

And I'm glad that Raven, Cyborg, Beast Boy and Speedy got a bit of attention. The first three always have fun interaction and Speedy just never got enough Titans Time in my opinion. Ya know... any chance we'll get a Mia and Cissie talk? After all, Cissie was Mia's preadecessor.

Well, update again soon. Looking forward to a history lesson on Harm and Robin kicking his ass from Earth to Thangard.

phoenix83ad
Classic Cowboy chapter 15 . 6/2/2007
excellent ... now ... MORE!
TJ chapter 14 . 4/21/2007
This story is bloody fantastic!

hope you update soon
Roguemr chapter 14 . 2/2/2007
You make me really glad that I found your fic. It's wonderfully written.

I came in with no knowledge of YJ except where the boys met Red Tornado for the first time, and you've managed to get me hooked on to YJ, even it's defunct now.

I'd like to see more of Anita, and the Titans though.
RobinofYJ chapter 14 . 1/11/2007
Wow...

Every chapter leaves me anxiously waiting for more!
Texas Chigger chapter 14 . 1/9/2007
“Oh, fudgecicle.”

I have to agree with Greta here, even if I did already know that part. ;) Things are finally coming together.

. . . and I'm happy Robin's happier. ;)

Kon and Cassie's moment in the spotlight was well done. If there's one process in life that always intrigues me, it's the maturing of a self-centered person into a well-balanced adult. Your rendition of Kon is remarkably enjoyable. I usually don't like him without Tim or Batman around to scare some sense into him; but I didn't even mind the absence of Robin in this scene. *applause*

Eek! Alfred's losing his cool! Look out, Harm! The poor guy, though; I mean, it's one thing to patch up a man who's like a son to you and two boys who are like a couple of grandsons as well; but when you've got dozens of people depending on you to save the injured and keep your cool while knowing that your youngest grandson is in very real danger of being annihilated while trying to save an innocent girl, and your son and elder grandson are off somewhere in deep space completely oblivious, that's something else entirely.

(How's that for a run-on sentence?) ;)

So again, I love your Alfred; he's very down-to-earth and yet so very Alfredy. :)

Yay! Progress with Jack! It's about time he started coming around. _

And your Bart is cool too. You’ve managed to create the aura of maturing children around these guys while maintaining their individual characters, quirks, and overall personalities. Bart was especially good I think. He’s seems to be the hardest to capture properly, since he’s so innocent and yet so vastly experienced, rather naïve and yet quite competent. I’m awed by your talent.

Ah, Oracle revived is definitely a good thing . . . right? Surely they haven’t tampered with her systems enough to make her return a bad thing? I certainly hope not. _

*smile* Babs always seems able to lift her guys’ spirits, even if only infinitesimally. She just has such a casual, easy-going and yet strict, businesslike attitude, and yet again you’ve managed to capture it. I wish my muses spoke so freely to me. ;)

*sniff-sniffle* Whenever you get this crowd around a conference table emotions run rather ragged, don’t they? But you manage to keep everyone in character as always (I know I keep saying that; but it’s so true!) and you even get me emotionally involved. So many authors (myself among them, I believe) can’t capture the feelings of their characters vividly enough to project them into the reader’s own feelings and such. I continue to be impressed. *wipes eyes* I hope this story has a happy moment in here somewhere. ;’)

Bruce is going to be so thrilled. Not only has his Cave been infiltrated and used as a torture chamber; not only has Robin had to save the world yet again in his absence; not only has someone been rather free with their identities and other people’s lives; but now he’s got another kid that needs a home. Only this one’s a girl – and Bruce never seems very adept with the gentler gender. _

And your continued use of all that technical gibberish still impresses me too. How anyone can sound so confident in every detail of a story like this makes the mind boggle; but to be able to make such a story actually enjoyable and worth reading just blows it. _

Again, a great story, a wonderful chapter; and I hope the muses don’t desert you before the end. :) Hope the next chapter doesn’t take too long.

God bless!
Iudex Acerbus chapter 14 . 1/9/2007
First of YAY for the update, this is one of my favorite stories and I'm glad you're still working on it.

Man what an intense chapter. Great characterizations all around too. I could keep gushing but I'll sum it up with FANTASTIC!

Keep up the good work
Angelic.Dark chapter 14 . 1/2/2007
Frick this is a good chap... keep it up, hope to read more soon!
Fusion Blaster chapter 14 . 1/1/2007
Yeah Greta.. that about sums it up alright. Good stuff and loved the interactions amongst the players.
s82 chapter 14 . 12/31/2006
I love being able to see the things that we've learned slowly click into place for Robin and everyone. It's great because you can see how good Robin really is and also how messed up this situation is. Also, it helps build that tension of 'come on people! Figure it out!' because we know what's going on and yet everyone else is in the dark. Now the pieces have begun to click, I know it will only be a matter of time before the real horror of it all comes to light and then ... well then it's time for the Good Guys to begin *their* offense. I look forward to that especially with Secret back and Robin begin, well, Robin.

The finding of Traya both by Robin and Greta and back in the Fortress was both sad and angering. The guilt that Tim felt (and probably feels) is pure Bruce-style and the reaction of Alfred while, technically, out of character, fits in just perfectly. You are doing well to show that people are reaching their limit and are going to begin to snap especially as more bad news comes in. The revelation about Oracle's security breach as well as the Boom Tubes is just an added stress to everyone.

I would have liked to see more Jack and Tim reaction to one another because I feel things are reaching critical mass and as much strength as Robin is given from his friends and all around him, without his father truly there is action and words, failure will always loom.

I look forward to this arc of the story as the pace seems to increase. I wonder what Harm is thinking about his friends and their knowledge...

Another great set of chapters and thank you for sharing :-)
Amarin Rose chapter 14 . 12/31/2006
I'm figuratively biting my nails with dread for what happens next, but I also can't help grinning a little that you borrowed my 'fudgecicle' epithet from my Child's Play Secret for your Greta. :) Also, Bart is...well, Bart is love, and is proving that while he's still young, he can be responsible. Good for Kon, getting Cassie to talk, and oh, poor Cassie.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »