Reviews for Never Give Up
Wow
TheTimeLady125 chapter 19 . 3/21/2009
PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
Amanda chapter 19 . 1/6/2008
I read Behinde closed hearts and I want to know when it would be finished. I got all my friends to read it and they love it. They have the exact same question.
Liz chapter 19 . 8/21/2007
This is an awesome story. You are an amazing writer. I read you're other story, Behind Broken Hearts, and it is even better than this one. Keep up the spectacular work!
Frannie-pants chapter 19 . 2/27/2006
Your story had me on the edge of my seat! 11 out of 10!
cody chapter 19 . 10/29/2005
it's to good for me to complamt it anof
sam aka code lyoko storymaster chapter 19 . 10/25/2005
i dont deserve to be called the code lyoko storymaster your story is briliant, i luv storys with ulrich and yumi you could hav a more intimate side to ulrich and yumi but that is a briliant story! i also luv your idea for reven and beastboy getting together you can see them connecting in the beast within and spellbound id luv you 2 dedicate a story to me espceially abut ulrich and yumi great ritin and i look forward to more storys!

sam AKA code lyoko storymaster
Quikil chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
hey, i know i'm only reviewing the 2nd chapter here, but i just have to comment on 2 things: #1: you should definitely try to doublespace in between paragraphs and when people are saying stuff. #2: you keep spelling a name wrong: it's U-L-R-I-C-H, not Ulrick.

-Quikil
random3434 chapter 19 . 5/25/2005
great story, a little short though
amai-chestnut chapter 19 . 3/5/2005
hmm..Theo. ok, um, someone's probably already told u what he looks like, but oh well.

Theo:

hair color- light brown

hair style- kinda puffed around head, kinda like Jeremie's

face- a little like Ulrich's

notes:

good at soccer

likes Yumi

pretty kind

originally had a crush on Sissi

disliked by Herb

hope that helps

bye bye
dantheman7777 chapter 19 . 12/14/2004
I'm claiming the title of being your 100th reviewer. (I had to make somebodies day happy). Well, Theo looks similar to Ulrich but he's taller and has a thing for Sissy. I can't say much other than that.

Hm, by any chance was your other story, Behind Closed Hearts, the sequal or whatever? Either way I've read it (and reviewed it). I like what you did. Keep writing.
dantheman7777 chapter 18 . 12/14/2004
I'm glad you didn't kill anyone. However, one minor note: I think that when people enter the towers their life points are restored as well. I can't remember where I've heard that before.

Anyway, your story is good but you dragged out the Lyoko battle way too long. Your plot is very original and that's what I look for. Good job.
cl-lover chapter 18 . 11/24/2004
that was alsome it was so good i am actually up past my bed time just to finish if it makes you feel good even if i get in trouble for thus it will be worth it
Janika chapter 18 . 11/3/2004
Wow! You're a good writer compared to a lot of people online (including me!). You really wanted to get in touch w/ the emotional side of the pairs, huh? It worked (especially since I was listening to the theme song the whole time I read it). I'd say 8/10
Lady Inu13 chapter 13 . 10/15/2004
not funny when you said"death to ulrich." i like him.