Reviews for A Mad Mad World
Stillnutsbutcomingtogripswit chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
Oh, by the way, brilliant, fantastic story : )

ahhhhhh
MAD chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
ahhhhhhhhhh

ah ah ahhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm going crazy!

helllllppp
CassieBookworm8 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wonderful, _wonderful_, chapter. I _love_ your tone; am intrigued already... I would gush more, but that would stop me from flipping the page...

-Cass
HottDarkPrincess chapter 10 . 9/3/2005
That was good but I'm really really confused now. But thats okay cuz now I'm going to go look at your sequel.

Bye
HottDarkPrincess chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
No not the puffy pink slippers. I never thought that I would say this in my whole entire life but poor Trinity.

Like always you make wonderful chapters very well written and the spelling and grammer is very good. Peace out til the next chapters review.

Lyndsay
HottDarkPrincess chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Wow imagining Trinity letting out a high little shriek. Omg I'm gonna pee my pants I'm laughin so hard. Its really funny to imagine her doing that. But besides that this was a really good chapter. What if the matrix really wasn't real? God thats a scary thought. No more hottness of NEO!Wa! I don't want to think of it. But this was a really good chapter. I can't wait to read the rest. ttyl and sry for the long note.

Lyndsay
madisonavenue chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I know its a bit late for a review but i loved it! Its really different and well written. xlivinitupx
Cerrita chapter 10 . 2/8/2005
Wow, this was such a great story. I honestly can't tell which dream is the real world and which is the fantasy. I love it. Have you started that sequel yet?
Danny Barefoot chapter 10 . 11/3/2004
Very good indeed. Deep psychology, abiding uncertainty, and a very good Trinity sense of character. I don't think it goes on too long in the middle-all the episodes have something to say.
bant chapter 10 . 10/10/2004
O I liked that ending I did almost figure it out! YAY! Thank you!
IrishCream1010 chapter 10 . 9/23/2004
If i was in the theature and someone starting laughing their ass of while i was crying at some sad scene (which NEVER happens) i would also start to laugh my ass off. This story is really starting to confuzzle me. It brings up a whole bucket(thats right a bucket) of phycological, philosophical controversy. Wow lot of big words there eh? Update soon!

Nehoo, bye-bye!:D
LiMiYa chapter 10 . 9/23/2004
Love the ending. And the question of 'what is reality?' that Trinity must now deal with.
Bagpipes5K2 chapter 10 . 9/20/2004
Great chapter! :) Sorry this is late; had serious computer problems and had to re-register with the site. I'd *love* to see a sequel! Please keep writing!
AbsolutelyNoSoliciting chapter 10 . 9/18/2004
o wow! such a cool story! i luv it! very good idea here. ah... i can't get over the goodness! _ wonderful wonderful work!
diplodoofus chapter 10 . 9/17/2004
lurvely lil ending you got there! it'd be all too easy to make it "happy ever after" but just when i thought it was gonna be you got that doubt in there and it works really well. i smell a possible sequel cause the ending is quite open but i dunno, maybe you should leave it that way. i like ends like that cause they let the reader use their imaginations about what might or might not happen and...yeah! its kinda hard to explain what i mean, i hope you get it (cause i don't get myself sometimes!) however, if you did decide on a sequel i would definitly look forward to reading it.

you know ive loved this all the way thru its come together really well and you should be proud of it!

x