Reviews for Seducing the Enchantress
holstarox chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
wowowowowowowow

that was amaaaazing! please keep the cyborg 009 fics coming!
TFRiD Queen chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
wai! you're soo good! and only 14! i feel so simple compared to you...U anyway, happy birthday!
Saori The Wind Goddess chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
_ That was really good Jen! 0 I can't wait 'til you update, and when you add more stories! _
Sorrowful chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Francoise as an enchantress of death-well, I've got to say Jen, you've really outdone yourself. This was definitely wicked. As you are yourself. Nonetheless it was wonderful, bravo!
EmEx chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Greetings wicked one ;)

This story was amazing, I love your style! dark and yet always giving us a light at the end. Thanks for the fluff-angst! And don't worry about this being a one-shot. I think one-shots are highly enjoyable. You don't have to wait for updates, you get what you need and you have a good lecture (when it is well written of course, as this one).

We should put our cats back on their right places... mine has taken my bed as a hostage now.
f-zelda chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Good! You are right I didnt like either the end, but I think you just cant kill one of the character. Can you? because if Francoise is a killer and with her personality I think after what she did, she would prefer to die.
Unit 667 Ra chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
*whistles* Sweet, freaking, merciful crap. And here I was, thinking you were a writer in high school or college. Well, you're gonna be fourteen like me!

Anyhow, good angst. If I compared this to my newest Cyborg fic, Mitsumete Iru Ice Blue Eyes, Seducing the Enchantress will be the winner.

Gyah! The title and author's note title aren't bolded...! Aw, who cares? Great fic! See ya and let's celebrate your b-day next Monday! *throws confetti* Bye, Wicked-dono!
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
This was wonderful-like an Epilogue for "Bullet in the Dark", you created just the right mixture of dark and angst with the passions of the two fated lovers-simply great

Thanks for the review of mine-the next chapter will be 009/003 fluff all the way with maybe-just maybe a touch of lime.

Happy birthday Jen!