Reviews for Stirring the Embers
Pokekid84 chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Thats what happens in a make out session?
Pokekid84 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Aaaaaawwwww

Why was their no interaction in the actual series
Nyx811 chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
loved this pairing and story
Vivienne the cookie Monster chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
How could you forget about Piotr?

Well anyways it's a nice amyri fic :)
Lmbrake chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
Wow, i like, super loved this story! I have to say, I only like Amara/John if it's done really well... and I like this one. ;D
Nikki16 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
nice one:))

already love it;)
Akahito chapter 16 . 5/13/2010
Great Fic, Best Amyro Story I've ever read!

Good work!
Foxes Never Could Fly.Why Try chapter 16 . 2/26/2010
you know what i don't understand? why Colossus doesn't get out fo msteel form, and procceed to beat up Magneto. I mean, he could get him while he was not expecting it, and poof, his troubles would be over. But,he could never bring himslef to do it. Thats why he's so luvable. Oh well...but what a fight it would be between Colossus and Magneto! GREAT CHAPTER! I LOVE READING THIS STORY!
Kereea chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
Best. Amyro. Fic. EVER!
reimei chapter 16 . 10/18/2009
read chasing the flame, for a good Amyro i' honestly couldn't say which is better, but they are both really good, _.

but i like this storys plotline, while i like 'chasing the flames' ending but he acts much more insane then he should.

while aposed to this one were he is a bit of a goof but not tottally insane maybe he doesn't think things through enought but still better personallity wise.
Helterskelt123 chapter 16 . 10/18/2009
Okay... this is probably the best Amyro fic I've ever read. Truly amazing. Very well written. :D
Nightmare on Stillwater chapter 16 . 10/16/2009
a sequal is definately in order here, you scimped on the amyro it ended to abruptly for my taste _ plus we need to know what happened to petey
Kyuubi-Jinjuriki 69 chapter 16 . 10/16/2009
you should pull a sequal _ it was good
unknown chapter 16 . 8/18/2009
great job two thumbs way up!
Snoball13 chapter 16 . 1/31/2009
ooh... i love it. it's fluffy, but it's got a temper. and you kept it mostly g-rated, which i prefer to some Romy crap that is nothing but mature. that gets old fast. it's like reading the same fic over and over. but this, this was original, and i liked it. woohoo!