Reviews for Harry Potter and the Night Creatures
Alexandria Jade Lily Potter chapter 18 . 6/30/2006
I LOVE IT ! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? PLEASE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP!
Ryn ryn chapter 18 . 6/29/2006
Siberian tiger. I was thinking a night creature like his pet, but Harry's animagus should be a Siberian tiger, in my opinion. Because, in what I know of Japanese lore, and I may be wrong, a Siberian tiger is the only thing that can defeat a black dragon. So, if Draco is a dragon, then Harry can be a tiger. The color scheme works, not counting the moon thing. But *shrugs* you are the author, even if you haven't updated in forever and ever and ever. *cries* Anyways, you have a paragraph, a couple chapters back, that has each of the M.A. standing. It's awkward. I think that if you used more sentence variation, it wouldn't feel like a list. Add a conjunction or something. I like the story, especially the M.A. and Shadow. She is just awesome. I can't wait to read the torture of Ron during the tryouts... though I doubt I will get to, and I really want to know what Draco is. Well, like the story, please don't leave it for dead. It's a good story. Oh, and I love the long chapters. Awesome.
Sarah chapter 18 . 6/10/2006
Could you please update soon. I want to know where this story is going so badly; I just love the plot! This has amazing character development and the plot is splinded.

Your Devoted Reader,

-Sarah

(A.K.A Artemis Adriane)
zafaran chapter 18 . 6/4/2006
It's been close to ten months since we've gotten an update on this story. Any chance of getting more chapters sometime soon? You've got a very interesting story going on with tons of potential in the plot-lines, and I can't wait to find out what happens next, and if Ron, Cho, and Mystery Lady get what's coming to them, and what kind of ritual is being cooked up for Halloween, and if the bond between Harry and Draco means that they will be able to touch and love each other, and if Harry and Nisha can be kept safe from the people that would kill them because of what they are, and all sorts of questions. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Aurora Selene Potter-Malfoy chapter 18 . 5/20/2006
excellent story. i hope you update soon!
x revolution chapter 18 . 5/13/2006
when you said the song 'michael' a few chapters back, what song did you mean? the one that comes to mind is 'michael' by franz ferdinand, but I don't know if there is another song with that title.
NoahTonks chapter 18 . 5/3/2006
I love this! When is draco and Harry going to hook up? I hope it's soon!
Zoomi chapter 18 . 5/2/2006
HEEY! I just stumbled, accidentally, upon this fic just a few days ago and am now in love with it! I mean your OC is just so awesome. I tend to not read any fics with OC because the OC never ties in well with the fic. So I was surprised that yours did! I'm in love. You keep me in suspense with each passing chapters. It's like I'm hanging from a ledge and if I let go, I'll fall so I'm not letting go. Please update, i mean I know you haven't worked on this for about half a year but I think it'll be worth your time. I love this stuff about auras
kiba077 chapter 18 . 4/26/2006
Jesus Christ in heels, you must update or I swear I'll go straight!
Rayne Goulet chapter 18 . 4/24/2006
OMG! please update soon! like ASAP! nd tell me when u do! pleeaasee! this is like the best fic i've evr read! so please update soon and tell me when u do thanx so much! l8ters!
yllom21 chapter 18 . 4/22/2006
Poor Harry! Heehee. Very cute story, I like how it has romance and a plot but not to much of each. Very well balanced and nicely written. Overall fantastic job.
darkmistwolf1991 chapter 18 . 4/22/2006
nononononononono! you's ares supposes tos haves mores chapters!

darkmistwolf1991
hpets chapter 18 . 4/11/2006
great story sofar please please continue as i really really wanna no wat happens next
dude chapter 18 . 4/9/2006
i love ur story! plz update soon..

i really want to know what happens next..

ur an awesome writer.. ur story's is so thrilling that i cant' stop reading!
seren chapter 18 . 3/29/2006
ok, this is a wonderful twist to an over used plot bunny. i love it! now update it! *pouts* pwetty pwease?

*puppy dog eyes*