Reviews for Harry Potter and the Night Creatures
johnny.vick chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
more more i loved it
wint2r chapter 18 . 2/1/2013
How do I move this to the top of my favorites it's perfect omg
insane devill chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
really great story and why am I finding this personality of changes so believable?
xc chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
ahhh! update!
Brokeback Mountain chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
UPDATE GOT DAMN IT!

It's not okay to just leave people hanging like that! And I want SMUT! It's rated "M", RIGHT?
kattycha01 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Study show that goth and heavy-metal fan are happy-er than the ''normal'' population. Go figure. ()
skull-made-of-feathers chapter 18 . 2/2/2012
You need to start this one up again! *crying and begging for it to happen*
runswithvamp chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
please please update! this is like my new favorite story!
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 18 . 1/9/2012
love it sooo much my lovely! moree plxzzz!
TheQueenOfScouts chapter 18 . 1/6/2012
This story is simply amazing! Why, oh why have you stopped writing? T.T
AspergianStoryteller chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
Not to be rude, but is every protagonist going to be great looking and every antogonist not so much? Of course, this is your story and you may write what you like.
omelets chapter 18 . 8/11/2011
You haven't updated this story in about 6 years, which makes me sad :( I hope that one day you'll come back and complete it!
DrunkOctopus chapter 18 . 7/8/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASEUPDATTEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEE ITS BEEN 6YEARSSSSSSSS :(((((
Madrigal-in-training chapter 18 . 7/7/2011
Usually when Harry becomes an animagus it's a dark panther with emerald eyes. I think he could also be signified well as a red tailed hawk though because he loves flying and associates it with freedom which is also something he considers important.

Ginny strikes me as a crafty red fox, Luna a white tiger, Nisha a black viper, Bliase as either a stallion or a falcon, and Hermione seems like a pretty good fit for a cat like creature.
Panthermate chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
are you going to update this one anytime soon?
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »