Reviews for Harry Potter and the Night Creatures
Tatsuhiko-shido chapter 13 . 7/22/2004
Also known as: Hellsing-agent-Alucard

You aren't the only one who's a sucker for happy endings.

Just curious, but are you gonna' have Remus and Sirius as a couple?

P.S. - I'm not completely oblivious to the crush clue, but it never hurts to check. : )
ShaeLynn chapter 13 . 7/22/2004
You left it off there... Great story by the way, read everything you had posted tonight. Absolutely magnificent! _ Did I mention that you left it off there...
redredredred chapter 13 . 7/21/2004
so cute! hope you update soon!
Velchan chapter 13 . 7/21/2004
YES! PUPPY! LOVE! (glomp)

Anywho...That was amusing. Ron is a birdie! Amusing, but I'm sure you will think of better later on...

Blaise and Hermione. A nice touch.

Death Walker and Truth Sayer thing is still rather interesting.

The Guardian...I want more story behind that. More info about Draco...And another M.A. class could be in order...

Saw what you wrote at the very end regarding Nisha and Ginny. That would be adorable. Squee.

Harry and Draco...I stick to my guns and say not to rish it...These things need to be done delicately...or you spoil the illusion. Still, I admit I'm a bit antsy. I do want to see some H/D action, but if the wait is worth it...

Well, I must run. Five minutes until On Air with Ryan Seacrest. I just like him. He's a spaz. Haha. Spaz...

Keep it up!
V chapter 13 . 7/21/2004
this is my fav fanfic out of all the things i've ever read and trust me i've read a lot...so hurry up and write! love you!
cutieak88 chapter 13 . 7/21/2004
omg...u r an excellent riter!
Jen chapter 13 . 7/21/2004
I love this story already. Please update soon.
Kingess chapter 13 . 7/21/2004
wow, another great chapter! this just keeps getting better and better, probably because you, unlike a lot of people, have a good plot going. I like the idea of Blaise/Hermoine, and also Snape/Shadow.

also, for some reason Snape advising harry to add in pink and green feathers reminded me of the thing in book 5 where McGonagall told peeves that the light fixture unscrewed the other way...lol, i dunno why but that struck me as funny.

does the fact that Draco and Harry share the same gaurdian have anything to do with how they will be able to touch? or does that have more to do with the fact that Draco did the whole "i give myself to him" thing in the last chapter, both seem logical.

thank you for putting in the twins (and on harry's side!), i love them, lol. and the prank on ron was hilarious.

incase you havent decided on what to have M.A stand for yet, i thought that Magical Aptitude sounded pretty god (aptitude meaning talent, or skill).

anyway, thank you for another amazing chapter and i cant wait for more!

~~Kingess~~
Sinayah chapter 13 . 7/21/2004
Wow, just finished reading this and I've got to say, great job. I'm really looking forward to seeing the next installment. I love Amethyst, she sounds adorable and your portrayal of Blaise is one of the best I've seen yet. Anyway, hope to see an update soon.

Sinayah )
Jin chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
Your co-workers prolly do both. And I totally agree on the not rushing harry and Draco thing. It ruins to many stories.I really like shadow. I love the story. You have saved me form many long and boring nights. Thank you
Goober Duck chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
Another brilliant chapter written by Lil-sphinx. Great job. I hope there will be more Amethyst in later chapters. I have sorta become attached to her character. I was wondering if Bill or Charlie would make an appearance in later chapters and if they are, are they going to be mean like Ron or good like Fread 'n George? Anyway can't wait for the next chapter so update soon!

Autumn
Incessant Darkness chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
haha you will never stop me from guessing never. hehe i think i'm on sugar high or maybe it's sleep deprevation high or maybe both. neways onto the guessing. First of is the person who is going to buy the tatoo Draco, it is draco it's it. Wouldn't that be perfect. Second Harry is an idiot how could he not be able to figure out what the gaurdian meant by the dream clue. Oh and what a great prank i wish that maybe it won't wear of so easily and maybe Ron'll have some feathers still stuck to him. Wow didn't expect hermione to be so keen towards Blaise (I love it) but i think it's going to be harder than just liking each other. Hmm snape and shadow eh? I think that maybe snape will in his unstopably quest to find out what shadow is up to, fall in love with her. And also is shadow part unhuman i have a feeling she is. Well she definalty didn't go to hogwarts cause she notices the british accent. Oh and whats with the glow around draco it his aura. I wonder why now though, maybe because the angel activated a connection between them or maybe because of the strong feeling draco has towards harry which were aggitated by the jelously he had when harry got flusstered over shadow. hmm his gaurdian can hold him in his dreams so can draco but why can't harry learn that he should try to contact someone through his own dreams. And i pretty sure dreams aren't going to be the only way harry can touch draco without pain right. Or maybe Draco has a special power to so they can touch each other without pain. Hmm but the angel said he couldn't touch without pain, maybe she can't give away the type of information about others. Oh well you are saved from my guesses for now because it is dinner time. Oh well. tell me if my guesses are right. Update soon.

-Shortstuff
kt chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
it's a great story and a great chapter i hope you update soon
Tora88 chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
Love the story! Well at least you work in retail, I work in the food service and it sucks. Thanks for posting the chapter, I loved the prank. O, is there going to be a bit of Snape-Shadow? That would be so great, Snape really needs to be laid. Great chapter, loved the fansty. Very cute. Go Blaise, hopefully they will both grow up a bit and get together, they are a cute couple. Smiling SnapeO.o, scary, and kinda sexy... Alan Rickman_, Post soon deary, and don't let work get you down!
musicgirl141 chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
Sorry about your feet hurting. (I assume they must have been , due to your rant about the creator of high heels, which was nicely vivid by the way...) yes, any who... Great chappie. Poor Harry. Can two truth sayers touch? Why was Draco glowing? Harry's reaction to Snape was hysterical, as was the prank. I liked F & G's letter, it was very much in character. Poor Shadow. When is Harry going to read the other letter? Blaise and Hermione were adorable. Can't wait to see where that goes. Harry's dream was well written. What's going to happen when Blaise touches Harry? lol Can't wait for more, it's awesome!

"Well, when you're back is facing the door it's inevitable." you're should be your

"Stop gapping Potter..." gapping should be gaping

"It really, really, should illegal to look that good in the morning." You forgot to add in a 'be' It should be "It really, really, should be illegal.."
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »