Reviews for Harry Potter and the Night Creatures
Elebereth chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
oh i hope harry will be ok, brilliant chap it was great!
uten chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
Very nice chapter. Interesting cliffhanger you've left us with. I can't wait for Harry to read the anonymous letter as well. I still wanna know when we are going to get a description of this brilliant tattoo.

I also concur and like the idea of Ginny ending up with Nisha. It seems like a good match, especially since you are matching all the Slytherinish Gryffindors with Slytherins anyway, Hermione ending up with Blaise would mean more contact between the two younger girls, so I'd hope for a friendship at least.

This story is one of my very favorites as you've managed to keep the element of mystery about a great deal of things, instead of just making it a "Harry and Draco get together" story. By adding the extra couples, including possibly Severus, the Night Creatures and the OCs, you've created an amazing piece of work. And I always look forward to the next chapter.
Ash Knight chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
Dear Lil-Sphinx,

I admit i dont usualy review since no one listens to me anyway. im a felow writter but i mostly do poetry. i write HP fics too but poetry is more fun, athough to be honest im not good at either, lol. ok anyway so far i love this story. i have some prank ideas to use on Ron. if you want just email me. anywho, so far the charecters are developing nicely and i cant wait to see what you have happen next. . .

sincerly,

Ash Knight
Soft Willow chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
is draco going to be able to touch harry, i hope so. great chapter, please update soon!
Sliver of Melody chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
O THIS ROCKS!
Unforgiven Mistress chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
more more more more! *chants* this is an awsome story...why is Draco glowing?...
lilysunshine chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
So I am most definitely intrigued right now. The whole Truth Sayer deal is so original, and the fact that Harry can't touch anyone is quite a twist. I'm very much looking forward to seeing where you go with that.

One quick request...if you put an extra line between paragraphs and dialogue lines it is so so so much easier to read.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Miss Lesley chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
Hey. This is a great story. At first I was not s sure but it has really turned out great. Your characters are interesting, bright and there is fluff and angst.

My only concern is Ron. I can't stand him or hermioe in cannon and I do think Harry would have been better off friends with Draco.

Although, I love the pranking Ron idea,(I hate him and hermione in canon) I think it should wait until Ron has calmed down. At this time the pranks are hateful. Pranks are meant to be fun and shared by all. But so far Ron has been isolated, his family turned against him. his friends turned against him, kicked out of a special class and such, everyone has a breaking point and in this time it will either be sucide or him turning to the dark lord. And no one deserves to be pushing into choosing the dark, if he joins it should be his intent not his only outlet. Ron needs a friend
teal'c chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
oe I like your story very much

It is so interesting

I really hope you update soon.

cuz I can't wait till next chapter

-x-

teal'c
Mon2 chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
Great story! I can't wait until Harry & Draco get together! They really deserve some happiness in this story & please, please if not sooner, at least let them have some hope!

Pretty please?
Sopran chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
Oh no, I don't hate you. You UPDATED. How could I hate you for that? And I expect the Hermione/Blaise to be good. I've read a few, and only one was so horrible, I couldn't finish the story. .x;

Of course, you know, the threat still stands until the end of the story, so. I'm very happy now, which the update. Though, poor Harry. He's going to be in lots of pain once he touches Blaise's hand... _
Sopran chapter 12 . 7/19/2004
You evil, evil woman. ~dies~ I want more. ;_; Not fair. So not fair.

~shadow falls over face~ Update soon, or face... ~pulls out a squirrel and rusted spork~ my squirrely wrath! And the horrible torture that is the rusted spork!

(I love Foamy, yes I do.)

~Neo
Aki-Hoshi chapter 12 . 7/18/2004
Hey...is Blaise's crush Hermione? I mean...it seems more logical than Ginny, who you mentioned doesn't really know him...so my guess is 'Mione.

Yeah...

Man, I'd SO like to know what Hermione wants out of Harry in this litte wager...

And yes, I DO know how your mind works...but i was only referring to when we find out what Harry's tattoo is...Other than that, I'm about as much in the dark as you or anyone else. :D

Love you!

BTW...where ya workin'?

Rae
Priss chapter 12 . 7/18/2004
WOW I absolutly love it! I just hope harrys crush is Draco. BTW Draco is so sweet... he is so in love :) Cant wait for your new chapter.
Shinigami chapter 12 . 7/18/2004
I'm guessing that Blaise's crush is one of the trio-Mione, Ginny and Harry. I seriously hope that it isn't Harry! Cuz then Draco will kill Blaise! *grumbles about possessive Slytherins* Anyway, I know of some pranks Harry and Co can play! One-turn Ron in a girl, or dress him up in drag! Two- turn him in a red weasel, then make him bounce or jump. I got the idea from a fanfic. But problem, I cannot remember the title, but I know it was slash. Three-either tie-dye his robes- into the most awful colors-neon colors, or Slytherin colors or put stripes or polka dots! Humilrating, I know, but he deserves it!
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »