Reviews for Harry Potter and the Night Creatures
Incessant Darkness chapter 12 . 7/17/2004
Hey I’m back to reviewing. I was in the dumps for a couple days so I didn’t get to check my fav stories for updates. But today I was so bored I finally booted up my computer, which is the main reason I haven’t checked for updates (It’s so slow I can’t believe it’s a 98 model). Neways do you think that just because you banned me from guessing I would stop so here goes. If I had checked earlier I would have guessed Blaise’s crush is Hermione. Now for the eyes of Shadow, I think he saw them either in Amethyst, Draco or possibly the guy from the shop from the beginning. You know the guy you said to keep in mind. Or maybe because shadow has something to do with the protector maybe it’s the eyes of the protector. Now what did the guardian save Draco from (you might have said) himself or his family life? I knew that Harry’s secret was bout his crush. Oh and the death walker thing is cool. Hmm harry is a truth sayer eh? Could he possibly touch Draco by accident and figure out Draco’s feeling for him and take action? Oh and is one of the things that they learn in M.A. making new spells like Harry did with the spider spell? Oh and I think it’s going to be Lee Jordan who isn’t going to make it all the way. I think the reason Harry has strong feeling towards Shadow is because a) she’s a parseltongue b) she has those intriguing eyes c) he felt some sort of connection with her (maybe because she’s connected to the guardian). Now that I think about the guardian I remember that Harry and Draco both have a guardian and they both have a night creature, maybe that’s how the guardian shows herself. Talking about auras could harry maybe see Draco’s aura and be fascinated by it or feel a connection. If Shadow probably didn’t go to Hogwarts did she go to durmstrang cause it seems like the magic she knows is on the borderline between normal magic and dark arts? Maybe that’s why it’s so dangerous because the magic she’s about to teach them is so close to the Dark art because it’s powerful that you might get power hungry and go over to the dark side. Oh and shouldn’t Lee Jordan be out of Hogwarts (I’m not sure just asking). You know maybe Amethyst can share Harry’s pain when he is touched because if Harry might be able to see through her eyes there should be a strong connection between to two. I know I’m missing something here. Maybe the snake in the room isn’t a pure snake but maybe it’s a night creature. Hmm what does Harry want to ask Shadow? Maybe it’s about being a parseltongue, or maybe it’s about making up a spell, or maybe it’s something about himself. Oh and I think Harry’s other piercing is at the top of his ear. Neways enough guesses for now. Hope I didn’t bore you. Update soon. (Oh and I wrote this in word and didn’t get to post it for a while cause I was to lazy)

-Shortstuff
Dark Illusionist chapter 12 . 7/17/2004
When are you going to let us find out what Harry has to do when Hermione figures out that Harry has a crush on Draco, my goddess?
Helle's seraph chapter 12 . 7/17/2004
This story is great! I hope you update this fic soon
fakedillusions chapter 12 . 7/16/2004
i love your story! it's really really good. when is the next update?
Velchan chapter 12 . 7/16/2004
Hey, you're doing a great job with this so far. It's been steadily improving since the first chapter, so therefore I am pleased.

As for Draco, I'm in agreement with him. I don't like seeing Alyssum Shadow making Harry-kins all flustered. H/D, baby, all the way!

Hope to see more info with Sirius soon! I smell a reunion approaching...Of course, my brain is shouting..."Puppy love Remus/Sirius! PUPPIES!" Erm...

And Blaise's crush? My Draco muse is vain and thinks it's him, but I would like to see Hermione getting some sweet lovin'. And, here's my against all odds pick. Luna. That would be amusing. Weird, yes, but not as weird as Cedric/Voldemort. And yes, people do write it. At least it's slash, and some of it is hilarious.

Wow. Off tangent again. Sorry Sorry!

Some interesting ideas I've seen in here. Night Creatures, wandless magic, aura reading, making Ron disappear in a puff of smoke, Truth Sayers, Death Walkers...I was interested in how Nisha could separate her astral form from her physical body. That was spiffy.

Can't wait to see what prank you'll pull on Ron Weasley next...And if Dobby's involved, it couldn't possibly be good. Haha! I bet he'll eat something bad during breakfast in the Great Hall. Maybe something that will hurt him...but not kill him? Hehehe...Turn him into a weasel! A PINK weasel. Or you could make him an eggplant. Or a sock. Or prank him by sending him a letter saying that the Chudley Cannons want to scout him as a new Keeper. Insert cackling here.

I gotta run! Keep it up, keep improving.

~Vel
Deathgott chapter 12 . 7/16/2004
can i guess that Blaise's crush is Hermione?

Any way i love you story please continue.
Elebereth chapter 12 . 7/15/2004
this story is awesome and i cant wait for more please update soon!
mari chapter 12 . 7/15/2004
you're doing a great i figured blaise likes hermione because of what millicent said in potions about hermione's appears to blaise. it was like she was teasing him on a comment he'd made before. now i have to say i like nisha and i was wondering what was wrong with her since blaise asked and she didn't answer. and i got it stuck in my head that she also has a crush. i know there is no indication of that being the case but that's what i think. you have to tell or else the thought will just keeping on bugging me. oh and i think her crush is 't ask why i just think that.
Civenus chapter 12 . 7/15/2004
This fic is amazing! i just love it.

I have a question... the fic has a happy end, rigth? well I beg you for that.

I am just curios about all the "deal" thing... If hermione guess who it is, Harry will have to do something about draco, won't he?

I hope you update soon!
SunnyKira03 chapter 12 . 7/15/2004
Love the story...can i guess blasie's crush

I think it Hermione. One two people were in the room Ginny and Hermione. Blasie and Harry are friends next logical choice for the little bet wagger. He is smart and cunning they would be able to uphold a decent conversation. Can not wait for your next chapter
Alixa Elizabeth Hufflepuff chapter 12 . 7/14/2004
nice
crazy-lil-nae-nae chapter 12 . 7/14/2004
I love it! keep up the good work _
kt chapter 12 . 7/14/2004
when ever i read the draco part i was like awe the whole time, whenever i read harry's part it had the same effect but draco's was much stronger to me i don't know why, i love your story i hope you update soon
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 12 . 7/14/2004
WONDERFUL! STUPENDOUS! MIRACULOUS! GORGEOUS! PERFECT! I love it! Can't wait for more. *clickies it to faves*
Sliver of Melody chapter 12 . 7/14/2004