Reviews for Harry Potter and the Night Creatures
Hettiezstar chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
Please finish of this story! It's really great so far and it's such a shame for this good writing to be wasted D:

Update real soon!
Airazena chapter 18 . 3/23/2011
I have loved this story from the start of chapter 1. Please update soon, I desperately want to know when Draco finds out about this 'gift' and how the relationship goes. O~O

~May the blood rain while chains set you free~
Simply.Scarfy chapter 18 . 2/6/2011
This story is amazing! I love how the Drarry is going slow. Is Harry going to bottom? (Sorry, just curious). I love this story and I can't wait for another update! Is Draco some sort of creature or something? sMeB x
Pigwidgion chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
Love this story!
vampiremuggle chapter 18 . 11/30/2010
oh i love this story! it is so good! why havent you updated in so long? please dont tell me it is abandoned! that would make me cry. i cannot wait to find out what happens next - and why do they need to go see remus? please please please please please please please update soon! i cannot wait to read more!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Rori Potter chapter 18 . 11/17/2010
That was amazing. Update soon.
Elaine's Spike chapter 18 . 9/16/2010
I think its a shame that this was never completed!
Jolande chapter 18 . 9/13/2010
Hi. This must be the 25th time I read this story. I find it enchanting and mysterious. I searched the net for more of it, but I believe you only published on . It's been five years, I know, but I keep hoping you'll update.

Maybe you have some loose scenes or keywords on your hard drive relating to the story? Even if you don't finish it, or write a chapter, I would love to know more.

I love your writing style. I find that sometimes you go a bit too much into characters ruminations and sometimes you are too precisely descriptive for my tastes. Like saying how tall every one is, etc. etc. I don't think it's relevant. More about what they feel without actually spelling it out might do your story good.

I am a fan of your Snape characterisation. I am not a fan of your Dumbledore. I believe the man is nice. Also, I believe Ron is nice. Pansy as a bitch, I buy, same with Cho. I think there maybe should be some Voldemort thrown in the mix.

Despite all this, I think you should finish it. If only to prove to yourself that you can write a complete story, even if you no longer feel so much inspiration for the characters or the story line.

Your story is like a rose bud, and I think it could even join famous fanfiction classics, but for that, you have to finish it.

I would like some reply, if only to say that you abandoned the Harry Potter universive and are never going to finish this story. Even so, thank you for writing it so far, it's an inspiration to me.
EverD chapter 18 . 8/31/2010
This is an amazing story. It's very refreshing too, in the meaning that...well...Draco and Harry didn't immediately jump into bed and have sex and all that. I mean, I like those sometimes, but..well...it's nice when they act like normal people. Well,that and the fact that Harry is completely submissive and the like. Anyway, I did note that you haven't up-dated in almost five years. It's a real pity, considering the fact that this story is amazing (as stated before.) So...please up-date?
fantasychild95 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
this is awsome so far i cant wait till you update
merlfoxFell chapter 18 . 7/20/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Please! I love it, it really is one of the best HxD stories I've read! I'll give you a million cyber cookies!
English belle chapter 18 . 6/24/2010
I like this story. I hope at some point or another you may carry it on. I've always liked Harry/Draco and Hermione/Blaise fictions.
Someone chapter 18 . 5/23/2010
You really should finish this, I want to know what 'Mione just realized! And Harry and Draco haven't gotten together yet! And I havn't seen Seri! And and and... you should really finish this story. :)
purrfus chapter 18 . 3/31/2010
Sigh. I knew from the beginning that the story wasn't complete, and that it hadn't been updated in over 4 years. Still said to reach the end of the last chapter.

Enjoyed the story very much, and I would like to read more if the mood strikes someday.
purrfus chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
I personally find the phrase, "a few fries short of a happy meal' to be incredibly funny and wonderfully descriptive, particularly in regards to Luna.

However, there is nothing here or elsewhere to give Harry a reason to use such an Americanism. Its appearance, apparently unsupported, kicked me out of the story and I had to struggle to get back into the mood during the remainder of the chapter.
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »