Reviews for Harry Potter and the Night Creatures
Serylis chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
hm... I like so far... keep it coming! Will Pansy try to side with Ron because of their mutual dislike of Harry? That would be interesting, though she is too stupid to think of it...
Xandriya chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
you should make rons nose turb blue an dblow up like a ballon..or at least make his nose heair grow really long an dto his feet!srry..lol
oracale chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
awsome it would be cool for harry to get resorted.
kymothy1 chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
OMG! SO GOOD!PMS PLZ
Col Sanders chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
LOL... interesting concept. I like it thus far. As for tricks on Ron... ooh... hm... Well... supposing you want Ron to have what seems to be a love life... something... not saying what could be shrunken at an inoppourtune time... Read it in another story :D. Nothing Crueler.

Alex "Col Sanders"
gizachick chapter 7 . 6/25/2004
Short, but entertaining chapters. I enjoy stories where Harry gets his act together and reinvents himself. Amethyst sounds adorable, and makes me want a cat.
Soft Willow chapter 7 . 6/25/2004
Great chapter, i want a night creature so bad so i can snag me a draco, *sigh* wishful thinking. anyway i would say update soon but you update pretty fast anyway. well keep up the good work!
kt chapter 7 . 6/25/2004
i just started reading this and wow i loved it, their points of view on each other are so ...cute for lack of a better word i can't wait until the next chapter, and i was thinking for a prank, they should find some kind of truth spell, not the v ...umm i can't spell that potion but not that one but like make up one that makes you tell only the stuff you don't want others to know like crushes, embarassing moments, and such and he'd do it in front of the whole school or something it i mean if one of my friend betrayed me on anything i'd think i'd want revenge in the sweetest way possible
syclike chapter 7 . 6/25/2004
Nice story xD

The thing with Ron...

You can make all the other Gryffs dislike him for calling Hermione a slut and being a bastard.. and then team Harry up with Draco to make Ron's life hell :]
Miranda Compton chapter 7 . 6/25/2004
I love this story. You could give Ron nightmares about spiders. With the lack of sleep and whatever you can think of doing to him during the day he will suffer 24/7. The nightmares don't have to be about spiders it was just a thought to torture Ron a little more.
Sliver of Melody chapter 7 . 6/25/2004
hehehe COOL chappy!
ironic-humour chapter 7 . 6/25/2004
Oh! *evil grin* I am SO looking forward to more! :)
bana chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
hey this is an awsome story! It includes my favorite charac. I can't wait to read the rest
silvr foxfire chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
Well, depending on how sadistic you want to get one could inflict the weasel to endless nightmares and halucinations as to seeing spiders everywhere and anywhere. Personally seeing spiders coming out of his books, and maybe even a letter or two being spelled to be spiders could cause at least one detention if he used an incedio spell to burn the spiders. If Ron tries to harm Harry Ron might end up in St Mungos or hopefully dead with Draco involved. Gee can you tell I hate Ron? As for Dumbledufus, ghave Harry tell him off, maybe in an interview with Rita, telling how the old fool has manipulated him and his life as to what he knows and does not know of his family, the manipulation of his friendships, and control to his family fortune. How by insisting he stay with abusive relatives he is supporting the abuse he has suffered by the Dursleys. Doubt the old coot will come out of that interview unscathed.

Oh what is Ginny's reaction going to be to Ron's behavior? Well because with 'Mione, Draco and Ginny in the game Ron will be dead.

As far as this fic goes I like your writing style, it gives enough details and yet isn't grahic to allow the reader to use their imagination. The way you are leading up to the relationship with your two protagonists is very enjoyable too.
Fabled Phoenix chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
This is awesome! Please udpate soon!
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »