Reviews for Harry Potter and the Night Creatures
Soft Willow chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
Great chapter, is Amethyst gonna try to put harry n draco together. please update soon!
Unforgiven Mistress chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
oh...Harry's cat... now did it get out of the compartment and why dosen't he relize it is missing...sounds like such a pretty cat
drowning asphyxiation chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
You've got a lovely fic so far. There are just a few grammer errors, a very little few. I like the idea behind this fic, its dredfully interesting. Hope to read ur update soon.
Xandriya chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
this is getting to become sucha great story

omg

i cant wait.. plz updater soon
Sliver of Melody chapter 6 . 6/25/2004
Hm can't help with the pranks or anything but I do like the fic! hehehe
Xandriya chapter 5 . 6/25/2004
wow

this is soo good...i can t wait..and amethyst is gonna do something to ron huh?
Theoddguy chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
This story just keeps getting better.I thought Hermoine went a lil easy on all,he was still able to walk after she cursed him.*sigh*All I ask is for a lil damage(missing arm,leg,tounge,private part-heck im not picky) on the next chappy.;)
ironic-humour chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
This is very interesting so far! :) Continue!
lampshadesrgreat chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
i love the insanity lign! its great! great chapter and i look forward to the next one.
Serylis chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
Hm... I was wondering why they didn't notice Amethyst before then... Is she hiding out with the lovely Slytherin that we all love? Anyway, good story so far, keep it up, and update soon!

~v~

Serylis
Sheree chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
Love it. I can't stand Ron in anything not even the Rowling books. From your answer to Shortstuff I see I was right in thinking that Draco is the other one that the guardian is protecting. I take it that the romance will be Harry/Draco since Hermoine blurted out that Harry was gay. I love them together and hope you will update soon.
AliasVixen chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
wow, this is really good, Amethyst sounds so cute, wish I had one ::pouts:: anyway can't wait to read more.
Vasquez1987 chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Dollars? Pounds, pounds for God's sake. They're in UK!
Unforgiven Mistress chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
wow...you really need to continue this...I can't wait till he gets to hogwarts
Soft Willow chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
i really like this story, please update soon!
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »