Reviews for Harry Potter and the Night Creatures
TheSmartIdiot chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
o i like this story it is so interesting! when is harry gonna confront ron and everyone and be like 'hahahaha weasel i am and always will be better then you!' or ya know something to that extent! i cant wait for the next chapter!
Incessant Darkness chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
Hey love your fic. I really like the way it's writen. hmm i wonder if harry is going to end up without friends cause Hermione chooses Ron over Harry. I like the NIght creature idea it's great. I like harry's new look I think it would suit him(at least the way I saw it in my mind). Harry Draco eh, hmm i wonder if the guy in the shop was like draco's unknown disowned brother. It's quite obvious that the other person is draco that the "protector' is talking about and i think that's cool. Hmm maybe the protector has a plan to get them togather cause she knows it can work. Yay Sirius is alive, he's my favorite character but I don't get how he's in a coma like how did he gte back after falling through the viel. I've always had a theory that if you fall through the veil you have to find a way back before the energy that you have runs out because it is a pathway to where you end up after you die and so there is nothing to sastain your life. I figured that Sirius died and passed through the pathway and didn't come back as a ghost, but that's just my theory. Oh no what if Sirius doesn't wake up out of the coma that would be horrible like losing him all over again for Harry. As for the tatoo I think that is should be some sort of black shadow in the form of a bird with cryptic symbols around it and a fire underneath it. It could look almost like a pheonix except black like that one type of pheonix in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Neways I'll stop boring you with my really long review. Maybe you could check ouy my Fic it's called: The Night's First Star. You don't have to it's really kinda stupid or atleast I think so. Neways update soon. Pwease don't keep me and all your other reviews waiting.

-Shortstuff
Lollo chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
Ohh... me like...:D

The Night Creature seem so sweet/cute...:D

Ron has a really bad attitude problem..(Bad Ron!)

The tattoo seems really cool (although I haven't seen it).

An please get rid of the writer's block! I want the whole story!
Theoddguy chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
Great fic so to see Harry finally found out what Ron is about.I cant stand book 5 came out,and I heard someone was suppose to die.I of course was hoping for Ron to bite the dust.*sigh*hehe...Anyway,I cant wait to read more soon.;)
Tabbes chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
What does his tattoo look like? You never mentioned it... This is a great story so far, not a type that I normally read but I'm really enjoying this story so far
Xandriya chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
this is SO GOOD! i can t wait for the update..plz post the chapters sooner cuase it is so good...like reaslly good..i cant wait..
syclike chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
nice story~!

Another Ron is jealous? argh... don;t make him turn to Harry's friend again -. - xD
Screams of Silence chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
This story is really good! Please update soon!
bemusedkittykatkate chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
i think so far its been brilliant i cant wait for the next chapters. i cant wait to rea\d wot happens between harry and ron, now that harry knows he doesnt care. so PLEASE keep up the brilliant work. i love it!
Sliver of Melody chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
O YEAH! COOLIOZ!
phang chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
i'm impressed. great story so far, keep writing :)
Sliver of Melody chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
hmm tattoos are always fun... my bro has a lot of 'em. One of them is a dagger over where my sister stabbed him with a knife *snorts* but yeah maybe a black dagger over the thingamabobber. anywho cool fic. It rocks so far.
SmacksKiller chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
Slash doesn't bother me if it's well written and it comes up in a real fashion, not the I go from Hating you to loving you in five seconds. You should explain why it's slash and why Harry liked girls before, not the 'I suddenly think that the guy I've been seeing regulary for five years is absoltly beautiful even if I've never that an interest in men before'. Make it belivebale please
Kitty chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
oh...i like, i like...lol i can't wait to see what happens next..:D
oracale chapter 2 . 6/22/2004