Reviews for The Fox Prince
Nanami chapter 2 . 3/25
If continued you. I give a Cooki :3
Kitty Uzumaki chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
ooh please, oh please update...I want to know what happens next, I want to know when and how Kurama and Botan are going meet...I want to know of their meeting...please update...I love this story
prettyshinigami chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
your should continue this story, don't left us hanging!
neakingdom chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Awesome story. Would be really nice if you continued it. :)

The twists from the original story are well done and it seems a waste to not finish this story. And i look forward to when you get the next chapter up. :)

I love the concept of Kurama being rather rogue-ish and he seems quite the badass! Yay! XD And, like many others, i really want to read about Hiei being a fairy! I can just see him in a pair of pink tights with a matching pink tutu! Actually... that image is quite disturbing... Hehe!
OrangeKisses chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Youtube, Grimm's Fairy tales, The Golden Ball.

xDD

If that doesn't inspire you, then nothing will! xD Grimm's was like, early anime.

You know, this was my first ever Kurama/Botan story I ever read? xD I've been here for /years/ too, so that's a very long while. Kudos to you!
stubbornheroine chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
this is good and funny...so could you please update this too?D
Smexy Kitten chapter 2 . 6/17/2007
i really like your story! i love the way that you have combined one fairy tale with elements of yyh and turned it into your own personal masterpiece. i am very eager to see how this whole fic will develop, xD... i can't wait for the next update!
khryzle kawaii chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
ive been waiting for an update to all of ur unfinished story...im like so frustrated to see an update...PLEASE!ONEGAI!UPDATE THIS! and theif and captive too!huhuhuhuhu its been centuries already!where are you?
stevenlu chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
( I just noticed that this fan fiction hasn't been updated for, what...over TWO YEARS! Yikes, that's a long time, eh? About the chapter: it was interesting to see Kurama as an annoying thief guy. I wanna see what happens when he meets Botan! The Hansel and Gretel reference was funny _

So, um...update! Please, I beg of you!

Without wax,

Steven
stevenlu chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
_ This is cute. I'll keep reading because, um...fairy tales rock! (By the way, any chance of you updating Thief!)

Without wax,

Steven
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
Update, update. Please! You must update, this is funny. It's also an interesting idea. Please.
Killer-Strawberry chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Please update soon!
neko-sama chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
aw, and here i was getting realy into the story, man ( kurama must be so cute as a fox, and hiei! *pictures hiei in a frilly skirt and pink fairy wings* laughs evily) ah well, i hope we get to see soon! i added this to my list of favorites and i red quite a few stories already and i can tell you that this is the 6th story on about 40, i'm realy picky lol. good luck for the rest of it!
Mary the Mild Malice chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
Alternate universe, Kurama and Botan fiction, with a parody to the fairy-tale the frog prince, with these factors in mind imagined it would be a good story, how-ever this fanfiction quality managed to exceed my expectations.(Please update soon?)
Royal blueKitsune chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Oh...I love it! Youko always was a little bit conceited and that Devina (was she called that?) really wouldn't have been a good choice for him.

Yay! Kurama/Botan written by an expert! Please do update. *gets down on knees* Please? Between us foxes, you can do that little favor!

And several others...