Reviews for The Idiosyncrasies of Idiots
Ultrawoman chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
Oh, man, do I ever wish I'd gotten into this fandom sooner! This story is awesome, and I was six chapters in before I realised it was written 9 years ago and never finished. Damn! :(

You'll probably never see this review anyway, but please know that I love your take on this situation, and the beautiful, realistic way you write the Rory/Jess relationship. I so wish I knew where you were going to go next with this fic, but I guess now I never will. Sad :(

Still, I thank you for the almost-an-hour of reading pleasure I got out of this.

Ultra
Iscah McKrae chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
So this is where you left it? :-( Five years ago. :-( With Jess coming home to Rory and...Dean...and I never get to hear the end of the story *please envision the Rory face here, because it's the one I'm wearing...with the big sad eyes, and the pout*...big pout. I understand how it is to pick stories up after a looooooong time, so if you don't, I can't blame you tremendously, but I can be sad - and if by some coincidence you were not continuing because you thought no one was interested, that is not the case. That is 168 reviews not the case. This is now officially on my story alert if you should decide to finish it (PLEASE :) )

Good story.
Iscah McKrae chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
This whole story has been really wonderful! I know you wrote it long ago, but it's my first time reading it, and I am thoroughly enjoying. The "come away with me" scene had always been particularly painful (so painful, in fact that, that it is sometimes skipped...except for the fact that it's a rare Jess sighting, and so cannot be skipped). I've never rewritten it, only by virtue of the fact that I love writer Jess of season 6, and so I have a fic that is currently in the works which will build off of the shockwaves of the Truncheon impalement. Actually, three stories which center and build from that scene. Having fun with it.

But, I'm really enjoying seeing how things could have gone between Rory and Jess...it's very intriguing, and I'm obviously still near the beginning, so I'll depart now to keep reading.

Only I must say, I really feel as if I'm watching episodes of GG off the cutting room floor, that they should never have cut out! You've captured their little corner of the world so deftly. I'm extremely impressed.
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
And it has been five years since you updated this story. And you left it THERE.

But you WILL update it, or I will get my cousin, who has mad computer skills, track you down through your email and IP address, thus allowing me to find you and physically force you to write the next chapter, Misery-style. Okay, well, maybe I WON'T go all Stephen King on you, but I'm seriously considering it, given how you left that off. OH MY GOD.

DEAN? SERIOUSLY?

Also, Sadie is evil. I hate her even more. Though thankfully she didn't allow him to get drunk in her presence and her presence only, which might have resulted in something stupid...

Jess' spontaneous return to Stars Hollow was excellent. The circumstances surrounding his encounter with Rory that's to be forthcoming make me sad.

And I wholly agree with your A/N in the previous chapter (or was that two chapters ago?). Poor Lindsay. Poor, sweet, pot-roast-making Lindsay. I wholeheartedly agree with Lindsay's mom during her shouting match with Rory and Lorelai. Though admittedly, she was somewhat wrong to place ALL the blame on Rory. Rory would never have done anything if Dean hadn't come asking for it.

UPDATE! Or I'll be very, very sad. PLEASE update? I hope you didn't walk in front of a bus or something and die and all these emails are going out into the ether...
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
I hate Sadie on principle.
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
*cries*

But at least I'm not the only one who thinks that Jess would be unusually good with kids, for an antisocial sort of a guy. But hey, this is LILY! She's pretty much his sister. And she's smart and booky and sweet and I love the idea of the two of them having a whole brother/sister thing.

And the Lit is adorable.
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
NOOOO!

NOT SASHA! Sasha was the coolest thing about the Venice Beach crew! She made Jimmy awesome instead of just a random hot-dog-loving bum! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL SASHA!
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
As always, I love the conversation between Luke and Jess, because their quasi-father/son relationship is one of my favorite parts of the show.

And the conversation/eggroll-owing stuff... and the Lorelai freakout... and wow. The end... so much like LWF, TWT, but hopefully with a better ending this time around...
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I LOVE your mention of thinks-prison-is-a-Godsend guy! That was always one of my favorite scenettes in the entire episode, right up there with Jess and Luke dealing with TJ...

Another fantastic chapter, and full of Jess being generally awesome.
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh WOW. You know, I kind of thought about this. The what-if-Rory-had-gotten-a-ride-from-Jess-not-Dean concept. I wanted to write it. But I could never quite work out HOW to do that. You, though, you have done it masterfully. THANK YOU, my friend!
LivingItRight chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
Woah I LOVE this story! You've put a wayyy different spin on it :)

...So why don't you continue? Silly, silly girl...
smartbookworm chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
please, please update. I want to know hat happens.
Em chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
There are no words for how much I hate you right now.

And I'd demand a new chapter like the brat I am, but...

it's been THREE YEARS.

So it's probably never going to happen, right?

I really like this story, by the way. )
Fabulouskiaa chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
awesome i love it keep going I really hope there is no relationship with dean cause ew don't like him

update soon
Q chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
"Another pause. A pregnant pause. Pause about to have triplets."

LOL!

Great prologue! Yes, this episode deserves a rewrite! I don't know what the writers were thinking!