Reviews for First Kisses
Flawless Soul chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That was beautiful! I loved it to bits, seriously! :)
You're Just As Sane As I Am chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
love it! actually, im watching the first Harry Potter movie! and im at the part where he learns he's a wizard.
summerluck2 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
this is absolutely AWESOME! i just LOVE THIS! *thumbs WAY up*
cookiechest92 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
please tell me ur gonna finish this,i luv it
passionflower24 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
that was good! anymore chapters? *looks hopeful*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Oh. My good. Golly. GOSH.

That was SO fluffy and wonderful and cuddly and SUPERB. I LOVE how you followed Lily's thoughts as she started to break down and fall for James.

I also love how you wrote their first kiss! You didn't get graphic; it was simple, yet compassionate... just excellent.

Anti-Drug THAT!
MindyDeMontarville chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
i really love this fic. i cant quite describe how great it is in my perspective. just keep writting this way and you're on your way to the top!

xoxox luv-ya-lots lily-bellemare
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Loverly. Very cute. I loved that last paragraph especially. She couldn't bring herself to flat out refuse. Hehe.
Jade Rose Dragosani chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I like it. It's interesting. I've never actually read any other Lily/James fics so I can't compare it to those. But I do like it. It's interesting.
AlleyWings chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
lol there you go the most interesting way to get a gilfriend that i have ever read lol.
SaveTheLastDance chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
o write more not many good snog stories like this. if ya see anymore tell me.
Park Avenue Princess chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Perfect.
milky way bar chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
aw! so sweet! i usually don't like fluff if it doesn't have any humor in it, but this was really good!

what IS that "Highly recommend this story to others." thing?
Gemzgurl chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Ah...that's so cute! please write more soon! go you for such an awesome chappie!
Dances With Vampires chapter 1 . 6/22/2004