Reviews for While She Was Sleeping: A TPDoEQ Extra Scene
Miss Quartermain chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Dear Lord above, I love your stuff. Gawsh. You write all of the characters so well...I can't begin to describe it! This is my THIRD time reading the TPDoEQ series, and I still love it! Rock on!
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
A cat would be better- more traditional for a ship and all.
Shining Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Do you know how rare it is to find a story where Nemo seems to actually live and breathe? I've read a good number of LXG fan fictions and very, very few people can pull off writing Nemo as well as you.

Also, I rather enjoyed Skinner's last line. Very cute.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
*snickersnort* Someone should smack Skinner...if they can find him, that is. _

But seriously. How sweet.
qwerty01010101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Heh, Mina is kinda a bitch. But still, great stories, I can't believe you haven't got that many reveiws to this series. I'm off to reveiw all of them, ta ra
Clez chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Oh, that last line is so Skinner... gorgeous piece of writing.

~Clez
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Aw...that's nice. So sad about Nemo. A nice little addition to one of my fav series. Keep up the great work!
Troodon chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Great, moments of bonding! I love how you explained Nemo's story. Hey, you know what? My dog just had puppies! You want one for your big happy family? :)
Smart Amateur chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Oh, that's lovely. Yay for Friendship between the teachers of We're In the Leauge and Important, Too. Canon characters bonding is a good thing unless it's in my story. Because then fanwriters have to endure pain.

But that's beside the point.

The point is: good job, and yay for Skinner. *says to Skinner* I have a dog, you can borrow her if you like. *cough*

Now: WORK ON THE THIRD DIARY! *grins*