Reviews for A New Cause
Pleaseworkforonce chapter 21 . 8/23
That ending was strangely satisfying. (I'm only a decade late on this review!)
Yo this old af
It was a good story until you killer Kiba
See why'd kisame, Hinata and jiraiya have to die? And y make tsunade such a bitch? Sasuke and sakura should be the ones to die. In the anime they welcome that shithead sasuke back to the village but Naruto in your story is shit on again. This is horrid. At least kill sasuke the little bastard and slutty sakura.
You're a fucker. Killing off itachi like that. sasuke is the one that should die! Theyre fuckers in the leaf. Thankfully it didn't happen like u put. Though I love the idea of Naruto working with itachi I hate that you've killed him and not killed sasuke! kakashi and slutty sakura need to grow up as well. sasuke is not cool!
What the fuck asshole?! Naruto would never kill kiba or ino. Sasukes the only fucker who deserves to die. Possibly sakura too. Mejia also didn't die!
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/14
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/14
TheDragonGOD chapter 15 . 6/3
Pls make naruto and temari have lemon scene and make them lovers.
DragonGod chapter 12 . 6/2
Will Naruto destroy Konoha? Will he have the power of the sage mode and the chakra of kyuubi? Will Naruto and Hinata befriend or they will not? Is there going to be a war between Akatsuki and The Alliance of the Shinobi and Samurai? Will Naruto join the war? So many questions... sorry.
DragonGod chapter 8 . 6/1
WHY DID YOU MAKE INO AND KIBA DIE?! WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
DragonGod chapter 6 . 6/1
Just to clarify your understanding, it's not 'Mange Sharingan' it's 'Mangekyo Sharingan' and one more thing it's not 'Three Black Dots' it's 'Tomoe
I'm sort of glad Konaha fell. They needed a new beginning without all the hate and people they had to keep in check. Do away with all the evil and rise from it's ashes. Go Naruto! Kill, kill, kill!
Asmodeus45 chapter 14 . 4/12