Reviews for A New Cause
Hejtan chapter 21 . 4/22
Amazing story. Simply AMAZING. I like pretty much everything. Considering that I usually don't write anything about FF I read, there really is something special to it. But what it is? I'm not sure. In 'A New Cause' characters die, people are bastards they really are, Naruto kicks asses but even he can't save everyone. It's not fic about humor or romance, but about hard, sad world. At the same time it doesn't enlarge things much. It's realistic, not utterly deppressing. I recommend this fic to everyone who wants something serious to read. The only problem is with English, but it's not too much. Rating 9/10
Sieghard chapter 21 . 1/27
This, is what Naruto could've been if it weren't published at Shounen Jump. I've read the whole story in a single day and enjoyed each second spent doing so, it's amazing how easily you've managed to make me wsh death on Konoha in just a few chapters. If such hing as perfection existed then this story came close to it, lasty I must say I've loved how the hypocrites never considered apologizing for they did to Naruto, because apparently they have the right for revenge, the "demon" however does not.

Somehow, in a village full of assassins and child abusers a innocent is a monster.
dawny1999 chapter 21 . 12/27/2016
Nice story there..read it in 4 hours but in last chapters just skipped fights..
i just hoped atlast it should have been happy ending...and when tsunade refused and changed her attitude man i was too shocked..she and jiraya are from my favourate characters...so thanks for the story :)
ivywind chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
There is no poison style to my knowledge but poisoning can either be a secret ninja art or water style
NariStacieLin2364 chapter 21 . 11/21/2016
Christ that was good. So much meaning. So deep. Though the insistence of having a pairing unnerved me, I read till the end. Now, what else do you have.
MaLife chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
There are a LOT mistakes i think in this story,like naruto father is namikaze minato,iruka last name is umino,and where are the rest of the akatsuki?,i dont know if you purposely made that mistakes but give some warnings first
Guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
Isn't Irukas last name Umino?
ThatOneGuy chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
Dude Neko AKA the ANBU is Yugao Uzuki one of Naruto's protectors who respects him as a person not as a demon so she would never agree to kill Naruto she's also a sword master
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 21 . 9/25/2016
this was really awesome...thank you for the story...:)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/10/2016
That was one of the best Naruto fan-fictions I've ever read and I'm sad that it's over. I found the fact that it wasn't all based on romance or some kind of relationship to be really nice. Because normally someone would add a while relationship as the plot. I also found your take on the leaf and the people in the lead to be very creative. I have to say that I will be re reading this.
Pleaseworkforonce chapter 21 . 8/23/2016
That ending was strangely satisfying. (I'm only a decade late on this review!)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Yo this old af
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
It was a good story until you killer Kiba
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2016
See why'd kisame, Hinata and jiraiya have to die? And y make tsunade such a bitch? Sasuke and sakura should be the ones to die. In the anime they welcome that shithead sasuke back to the village but Naruto in your story is shit on again. This is horrid. At least kill sasuke the little bastard and slutty sakura.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2016
You're a fucker. Killing off itachi like that. sasuke is the one that should die! Theyre fuckers in the leaf. Thankfully it didn't happen like u put. Though I love the idea of Naruto working with itachi I hate that you've killed him and not killed sasuke! kakashi and slutty sakura need to grow up as well. sasuke is not cool!
1,993 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »