Reviews for A New Cause
Yes so many killing. But I can't hepp feeling sad and guilty for them
Jimbo Eskrick chapter 3 . 8/8
This is just plain bad
ManticoreBlues chapter 6 . 6/9
plot twist Naruto and Itachi gain a older brother younger brother view of each over and when Sasuke and the others find and sasuke goes into a deep depression after seeing Itachi poke narutos forehead
Faye chapter 6 . 6/8
I've noticed you have been using ur own akatsuki characters and I have to admit the designs and names you gave them are pretty awesome. Just a question though do u think your going to be using any of the canon akatsuki members like deidara, sasori, konan, etc?
Utter trash he left the village because he hated hos they treated him but instead of getting back at his enimies he kills all his friends
Thanks
Evieoof07gmail chapter 21 . 1/4
Complete awesomeness my dude. Its been years, but this is a story i keep coming back too. Found it in 2010 and reread it every year. Probably wont care about this comment, or not get an update about it, but if you need a person to talk to, ( Estimating your around 30-35) you can E-mail me at . Any other people in the comments can E-mail me as well. ( Im 19 btw)
XayanXaheer chapter 6 . 8/9/2019
Reading through this chapter on Naruto's training I noticed that he had been trained in all elements except in wind style. any particular reason to not train him in wind style?
StickminKinnie chapter 17 . 7/28/2019
Hey there. I've read your story, and the reviews. And what I wanted to say is, don't mind those people who are telling you this sucks. I think your story is amazing so far.
SisSara chapter 21 . 7/21/2019
Amazing story
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2019
Too much caps lock.
Fuckyoubitches chapter 10 . 5/9/2019
Ugh I read up till here and i was so happy with everything that turned out like this but then at the end of ch.10, Naruto was all evil over hinata. I hate that pairing it makes me gag no offense. Such a good story gone to waste
Wait chapter 21 . 3/24/2019
I thought Naruto wanted to talk to Tsunade? You wanted to make your story so edgy and angst, you can't even keep your story straight. Why don't you go and cut yourself, you fag. Kill yourself, your mother regrets not aborting you. In fact, while I'm emptying my ball in her, she wants me to fuck another baby into her.

HAHAHAHAHAHa you dickless piece of shit. You are such a disappointment.
justmeagaininpink chapter 1 . 3/24/2019
This is a shit story lol
TheGirlWhoWalkedAway chapter 10 . 3/10/2019
The story is so good until Hinata came bitch crying
2,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »