Reviews for A New Cause
You should add kakashi
XxKitsAmiNekoGonxX chapter 12 . 4/23
Nooooooooooo itachi!
Madame-Bloviate chapter 8 . 3/17
Naruto revealing himself just for the trolls was stupid, especially for the sake of filling a chapter.
Every thing is good except the part where you Said the cat mask person will want revenge. her name is Yugao and she is from ROOT. Also the fox’s name is Kurama not Kyuubi.
Yami Fenikkusu chapter 2 . 1/7
Stop with No jutsu it is just weird. Like tf. (Futon: Gale Wind No jutsu) you only add no when it is written in Japanese. This is how you write it (Futon: Gale Wind Jutsu or Just Futon: Gale Wind)
lotpyd chapter 21 . 12/17/2020
Bro this amazing i think if the anime was like this it would be awesome im sad ti see it end ive read all chapters shared it to my friends it would be cool to see a remake like this on the big screen thanks again
ethancyh chapter 18 . 11/29/2020
is tayuya dead? if she is dead I want to see him pair up with miya (tayuya my first choice tho)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2020
The OC Akatsuki ruined the story
Guest chapter 21 . 9/21/2020
Yes so many killing. But I can't hepp feeling sad and guilty for them
Jimbo Eskrick chapter 3 . 8/8/2020
This is just plain bad
ManticoreBlues chapter 6 . 6/9/2020
plot twist Naruto and Itachi gain a older brother younger brother view of each over and when Sasuke and the others find and sasuke goes into a deep depression after seeing Itachi poke narutos forehead
Faye chapter 6 . 6/8/2020
I've noticed you have been using ur own akatsuki characters and I have to admit the designs and names you gave them are pretty awesome. Just a question though do u think your going to be using any of the canon akatsuki members like deidara, sasori, konan, etc?
Guest chapter 21 . 5/22/2020
Utter trash he left the village because he hated hos they treated him but instead of getting back at his enimies he kills all his friends
Guest chapter 21 . 1/10/2020
Thanks
Evieoof07gmail chapter 21 . 1/4/2020
Complete awesomeness my dude. Its been years, but this is a story i keep coming back too. Found it in 2010 and reread it every year. Probably wont care about this comment, or not get an update about it, but if you need a person to talk to, ( Estimating your around 30-35) you can E-mail me at . Any other people in the comments can E-mail me as well. ( Im 19 btw)
2,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »