Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Tome of Lineage
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 15 . 5/4/2012
I wish you hadn't killed off Sereine. She was an awesome character.
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 34 . 7/10/2010
You need to update this story! It's really great!
d-vader chapter 33 . 12/3/2009
I find your lack of updates disturbing. Seriously though, where the heck are you! Is the story dead or what? Please...it has been sixteen long mounths. Update soon.
d-vader chapter 34 . 11/21/2009
Hello! Anyone there? Its been 16 mounths, where are you? The readers are growing impatient. I understand busy, but this is ridicules.
Kerian Halcyon chapter 34 . 9/27/2009
ACK! Oh no...that's it so far? lol

That's cool using the different songs as a part of the whole dungeon experience. I'm guessing that the Zora song is the New Wave Bossa Nova. Hmm...I wonder how further this will effect the dungeon...

Oh well...I certainly hope that this is finished some time soon. Thanks to you, I've goofed off a lot reading this great story! Please continue writing it! It's too bad that so many good stories in this site are stopped right when they get good...

Kerian Halcyon chapter 29 . 9/26/2009
You know, I had a feeling all along who their master was, though at first I was thinking it could be someone from Ikana (Koume and Kotake were both there too), though the Twins and the release thing were a dead givaway...ALL HAIL GANONDORF!

Hmm...I wonder if Link gets another chance at weilding the Blade of Evil's Bane. Oh well...I'll just have to read to find out...

Right away it wasn't too hard to realize that Niko was an heir. After they picked up Daena ect. I had a feeling that he had some kind of connection via his dream. Yay Niko!

Until next review, me out!

Kerian Halcyon chapter 27 . 9/25/2009
VALOO! Shame on you for eating something you shouldn't be eating! Shouldn't you be watching your weight? And that reminds me; how the heck can a dragon like him fly with such tiny wings?

Ah, where is Link without his adventure? Well, I guess nowhere. And it was kind of painfully obvious that Death Mountain was passing peak. lol. The fact that they were over a former mountain range was a dead givaway...

Can't wait to read more of the story! The kinds of stories that are addicting are the best kind here on FanFiction. Until next review, me out!

Kerian Halcyon chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
You know, I might as well and review this...I've been a bad boy and ignoring it for a while, so I may as well give in.

This is the first fanfic I've read from the Wind Waker timeline, and I must say that I'm impressed. I think it is really awesome that this story has some references to older games, especially Majora's Mask, and its great adventure styles coupled with some of its darker scenes and its great humor make it a really awesome story! I always manage to imagine the Wind-Waker parts with the corresponding artwork done in the games. That's how good it is...lol

Hopefully Link and Tetra head it off as a couple...but I guess I'll just have to wait and see for myself.

This battle reminds me somewhat of the fight between Link and Phantom Ganon in Ocarina of Time. Also, Gremlin is AWESOME! WHOOT! I love the way you integrated him in the miniboss fight against Bag of Bones...that was actually pretty ingenious.

Well, on to reading the rest of this story, as well as writing my own. I'll be sure to really review the next time I read a few chapters. Until then, me out!

cooldude01 chapter 19 . 8/21/2009
Holy Hyrule... what in Subrosia...? Why do I hate Dead Hands more so than the Wall/Floor Masters & Dexihands?

Whatever the case, I'll be seeing them in my nightmares.

Well done. Medal of the mortified awarded to you.
H-bomber chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
Great chapter.
Ri2 chapter 34 . 7/14/2008
A new dungeon...and very cleverly designed to! I'm impressed.
eventyraren chapter 34 . 7/14/2008
Finely an update. a real update. this is soo good. so what hapen next? Update soon, and faster this time ok.
eventyraren chapter 33 . 6/1/2008
What do you mean with “This is not a new chapter”? And that this is chapter 31 not 32? Did you mean that you split chapter 31 in half and did 2? But it was so long I read this that so I didn’t recognize it. So when is the real next chapter coming. Make it soon ok.
eventyraren chapter 32 . 2/1/2008
When the hell are you going to Update? I want to know what hapend next? Update soon ok.
Nicolettta chapter 32 . 12/14/2007
awesome! i was wondering when we would go back to the c. Also, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU POSTED A NEW CHAPTER! Can't wait to yell at you this weekend;).