Reviews for Fairytale ©
Rosaly Zeclack chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
It's a really good story so far. I hope you could update :)
blinddivinity chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
It sounds interesting.

This reminds me of that one game... I forget what it's called.

It was a movie, and the main character was a man that found a game when he was younger. I think it was called Jinga. I'm not really sure.

Look forward to reading more.

blinddivinity
Anon chapter 18 . 12/2/2009
I really like the idea of this story. Too bad it never got finished. ( I want to know what happens! But I suppose I'll just make it up in my head.
Lara chapter 16 . 11/25/2009
Is it Cinderella? god these are addictive! thanks for writing.
Akrakataastreifa chapter 18 . 10/11/2008
ha! i was just waiting for cinderella. good job on this story, btw. i have things i have to do, but i can't rip myself away from the computer. congrats.
tracegraph chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This should be interesting...I like the formatting.

Draco Malfoy and Ginevra Weasley

Welcome to

FAIRYLAND

THE

GAME

Dice then appeared and the following words.

READY OR NOT ITS TIME TO PLAY!

It's fun and refreshing.
Sorkel chapter 18 . 3/2/2008
Beautiful ideas, my friend! I do hope you update soon. By the way, will you be doing The Princess Bride? It isn't a traditional fairytale, but then neither is Alice in Wonderland.
Elle chapter 18 . 2/14/2008
How could u do that? U write a beautiful fic and then abandon it? I love it soo much and u have to write more! pleasE!
tiddlywinx chapter 18 . 9/16/2006
...and the plot thickens! i really love the way you portray Draco and Ginny's mixed emotions. it makes it so much easier to relate to them. such an excellent and imaginative story. i do hope you contine it!
tiddlywinx chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
hehe. that was a very cute chapter. i loved the end bit. :D
kelkie chapter 18 . 8/23/2006
I love this story- I hope you haven't stopped writing! Please update, I beg you! We need more Ginny/Draco goodness!
Madame Mina chapter 18 . 6/10/2006
I hate you. I love this story and yet it has no ending. I need you to continue for my sake and the rest of your readers. It is your duty as an author to finish this.
SRJD101314 chapter 18 . 2/16/2006
nice..i like this a lot! very good!...and i love how you can mix the fairy tales so wonderfully! good job and update sooN!
tigrlillie21 chapter 18 . 1/11/2006
Please please please update this, i know you haven't in a long time, but i just recently ran across it, and i love this story
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Hey, I absolutely love this story! I used to love my mom reading me fairy tales, and now that I can read lol, I love to read them on my own, especially the ones with new twists! Anyways, please write more of the story, I'm in love with all Harry Potter, especially D/G, and can't wait to find out what happens to them!