Reviews for Aishiteru
HyenaYu chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Wait, does aishitrru (I don't think that's how you spell it... :(( ) means I love you? If so, it is so sweet...
kris937 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I loved it.
WinniUsagi chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That was adorable! *O* amazing work! It was amazingly written and it had a perfect ending (: awesome job(:
storycritic218 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
(sniff) that was so cute!
BeautifulSamurai chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Beautiful. What a perfect ending. . . i wish that was the ending we received at the end of the film! I will think of it always when i see the movie now.
Alba chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
That was beautiful. It was nice getting into mamoru's head for once, you know?

I really hope you keep up your work, I know, I know. You've probably written many more stories besides this one, but I just wanted to encourage you.

Good luck with your fanfiction!
Love Mamo chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Usagi and Mamoru are my favorite couple. Serena and Darien are my favorite couple. Usagi and Mamoru are the best couple ever. I love your story. It's so romantic. I love how Usagi and Mamoru hjave lots of romantic kisses.
Satyavati chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Jenn chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Usagi and Mamoru are my favorite couple ever! I love your story!
Tifa chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Usagi and Mamoru are my favorite couple! Wonderful story!
Jen chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Usagi and Mamoru forever! I love Mamoru. Usagi and Mamoru make the best couple and are the best pair. Usagi and Mamoru forever! They are my favorite couple! I love your story!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Usagi and Mamoru are my favorite couple! I love this story! Usagi and Mamoru forever!
Romantic chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
This is so sweet. Usagi and Mamoru are my favorite couple ever. Mamoru and Usagi forever!
Usako4life chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Yay this was awesome. Woot woot at bring back to life kiss. Great job!

Phantasy Star chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
I wish he said it in the movie, but nope, all we get from him is a worried look... and a kiss, I guess. But you know, so what? Sigh... Great job on the 'fic!