Reviews for First Time Alive
Kagome1613 chapter 19 . 7/25/2005
THIS STORY ROCKS! I LOVE THE STORY I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AND HOW IT ENDS! SO PLEASE UPDATE!
Kais Devil chapter 19 . 5/22/2005
Poor Hilary...

WHEN WILL KAI KISS HER?

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 19 . 5/21/2005
Good chapter. Why was Hilary crying? Plz update soon so I can find out why.
chibiwolfgurl chapter 19 . 5/6/2005
aww how sweet! Poor Kai he just cant seem to get a break! oh well great story Yana update soon!
OSAMA chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Wasn't Muhammad a strong family man, having a special affinity for children?

Already, when Aisha (the daughter of Abu Bakr, Mohammad's closest friend and unquestioning ally) was about 4-5 years old Muhammad started (wet) dreaming of a union with her [Ref: SAHIH BUKHARI, 5:235] and he wasted no time in realizing his dreams, inspite of the fact that object of his dreams was a mere child. Perhaps you want to assume that it is "normal" for a 50 year old man to dream of marrying a 4-5 old child, and then ACTUALLY ask for her hand at 6?

Is it normal for an oversexed old man (Muhammad had over 9 wives and concubines) to dream of a union with a 4-5 year old girl?

Muhammad (SAW ) was basically oversexed, his sexual relationship with Aisha is a special case, which fits his strong need for a larger latitude (and a smaller hole) to satisfy his sexual urge, as is witnessed by:

"The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven)." [Bukhari.1:268]

When she was 6, Muhammad asked Abu Bakr, Aisha's father, for her hand. Abu Bakr thought it was improper, because, as he said "I am your brother"; Muhammad brushed aside Abu Bakr's reservation by saying that it was perfectly lawful for him to marry Aisha [ Ref: SAHIH BUKHAR I7:18].

...So, Aisha was betrothed to Muhammad, and 3 years later, i.e. when Aisha was 9, the marriage was consummated. And Muhammad was 53 then [SAHIH BUKHARI 5:236,7:64,7:65,7:88] .

The 3 year waiting period probably had to do with the fact that at that time Aisha had contracted some disease, whereby she, temporarily lost her hair. Aisha was then socially and psychologically still a child as is evidenced by the fact that she was still given to her toys, she was unaware of what was happening around her, and her playmates behave as would the children at present times [Sahih Bukhari 8:151,5:234].

Aisha became Muhammad's favourite wife. And the sexuality in the relationship was predominant [ SAHIH BUKHARI .1.270, 3:36, 7:6, 3:148, 3:149, 3:150, 7:142, IbnSa'd 1pg165 ]. Later, Aisha was to be called the "mother of believers".

Why has Muhammad occasionally fallen victim to porcine metaphors?

While I am not an expert on swine, I usually can directly read the character of behavior and events to see the pig for what he is, freeing my view from the distortions of ideology - a grasp of reality that Jewish leftists driven by their distorting doctrinal obsessions find impossible.

As one Jewish sage observed, "pigs are fine but the Most Holy Blessed Be He has forbidden them to Jews." The fact is that harmless pigs do get a bad press because they can be characteristically seen to happily wallow in abominable conditions - like in feces riddled mud with its offensive odors - hence the useful use of "pig" as metaphor.

The Koran tells how Mohammed made a peace treaty with the Jews of a certain city in the Arabian peninsula. But within two years, he found a pretext to suddenly break the treaty, attack his surprised victims, and then behead all the Jewish men in the public square.

Mohammed's tactic is held up by the Muslim Arabs as a hallowed model. It is enshrined in Muslim legal practice which has it that Muslims are not obligated for long to honor peace treaties with non Muslims - infidels.

What effect did Muhammad have on the ethics of his followers?

"Of any moralising or demoralising effect that Muhammad's teaching had upon his followers we cannot say with precision. When he was at the head of the Robber community, it is probable that the demoralising influence began to be felt; it was then that men who had never broken an oath learnt that they might evade their obligations, and that men to whom the blood of their clan had been as their own, began to shed it with impunity in the "cause of god". And that lying and treachery in the cause of Islam received divine approval. It was then too that Moslems became distinguished by the obscenity of their language. It was then too, that the coveting

of goods and wives possessed by Non-muslims was avowed without discouragement from the Prophet..."

Worship me and little Muhammad here, bitch, and do I look as if I give a shit that you haven't even learned how to read and write yet?
Nubia chapter 19 . 3/29/2005
You updated! You made my day! I'm supposed to be doing my homework and its like super late but reading your story is better. Update as soon as you can.
Eralda chapter 19 . 3/27/2005
oh my god how can kai be so crul to hilary has he lost his mind can't he see that hilary is so sensetive ?

oh and come on what's up with the horess

oh and whern is the love moment going to begin
n231 chapter 19 . 3/27/2005
How will they get the horses on the plane?

Hutchy 0
katrina chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
whats wrong with you ever1 knows that tyson and hilary belong togther not kai and her so next time right one about tyson and hilary dumbass
Midnightmare chapter 19 . 3/24/2005
Are you sure? You seem to want to make it a HilaryxTyson fic. *looks around, still not fully convinced.* Quick question, how are they going to take the horses? Or are they going to leave them there? What else are you planning?*still looking around.*

UPDATE:

Shadow
Midnightmare chapter 18 . 3/23/2005
You're up to something. You're probably going to switch them at the last minute or something. g2g
Eralda chapter 18 . 1/21/2005
Hey

Grate chapter keep it up

Good luck on your next chapter

And up date soon please
chibiwolfgurl chapter 18 . 1/12/2005
PLEASE KEEP WRITING I LOVE THIS STORY! its funny! lol! i'll give you a cookie its chocolate-chip! My name is KIRA im named after a cat whats your name? _ -meow-
child of a fallen angel chapter 18 . 1/10/2005
cool i hope kai and hil will end up together

update

souichi and Jenni
Anime Onnanoko chapter 18 . 1/5/2005