Reviews for For Our Parents Willed So
Animosh chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
Awww I'm so sad that you're not continuing it. I just love SS/JP as a pairing, they are so cute together!
Still, great story even if you wrote it a looooong time ago ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 1/24/2014
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?! I love the story but I feel as though you've drifted... First it was really like Remus and Peter then it was Lucius and Sirius then you jumped to James and Severus and then back to Lucius and Sirius and then James and Severus and NOW a random competition... I wish you would make the subjects of the story more even...
MusicMyEscape chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
great story really love it.
its really interesting
Medut chapter 30 . 8/22/2013
Please, continue this story. It's so great and interesting. It's original plotline and your writting style are amazing. Please, continue writting ;)
Treasure Family chapter 30 . 6/29/2013
Please continue! It's such a fabulous story! I would love to read more about James x Severus.
lotdues chapter 30 . 4/22/2013
This looks to be an interesting story if it was continued. definitely wanted to know how marriage life would be like for them.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/12/2013
They was a really good chapter very creative cant wait for you to write the next one
beauty2090 chapter 30 . 1/27/2012
oh please continue this story! i don't like how you said it was complete, but it's so interesting! i would like to read this until the end! :D
Guest chapter 30 . 11/2/2011
I'm sorry but I'm confused it said this fanfic is complete yet under your A/N at the bottom it's there's gonna be a next chapter please help me understand this better.

pardon the bad spelling English isn't my native tongue
fan-freak121 chapter 30 . 7/8/2011
I love this story so much and I was wondering if I could finish this for you? I would tell everyone who reads that this story belongs to you I just would like to see a ending on this, thank you.
Queen Farli chapter 30 . 5/14/2011
This is great, but whyis it classes 'complete'it obviouslyisn't and Iwant it to continue please? :p

Queen Farli
redroe23102 chapter 30 . 1/20/2011
not fair to awsome to drop much less call complete
PruCan4evar chapter 30 . 1/11/2011
It's been FIVE YEARS. When are you ever going to continue this story?
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 30 . 9/21/2010
Ah, you seem to love deviating from ever allowing canon to happen, and causing people grave injury and maiming. Fascinating story though.

Keep up the goods work!

Angel
Grazi-chan chapter 30 . 9/20/2010
I really hope that one day you decide to update this fic