Reviews for For Our Parents Willed So
interesting fic :) love the pairings :)
TRIPLE T chapter 30 . 6/12
UPDATE
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 3/7
Love it
Jissy2013 chapter 2 . 3/7
Cute :-D :-)
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 3/7
They are so cute omg
wish we could delete accounts chapter 30 . 3/6
Damn, I'm pretty disappointed that this has been discontinued, but I knew that when I started reading this.

I really enjoyed this fic; the pairings are definitely not ones that are especially common, and Peter/Remus fluff is unexpectedly heartwarming. Nice job!
wish we could delete accounts chapter 16 . 3/6
Luke: he is the father ;D
wish we could delete accounts chapter 2 . 3/6
WHY ARE THEY SO ADORABLE
savemyunicornclarence chapter 30 . 2/25
I can't believe this is abandoned! It has such a brilliant plot with unique ships, and most of those ships only consist of one-shots, not satisfying but offers a disgruntled, content feeling. I was so excited to see such a long fic with such an amazing writing and plot.

I will say, I was surprised about Peter/Remus. I like a more dominant Remus, but he was absolutely adorable. Peter was so sweet. Most fics portray him as a sneaky, ugly git, and he is in canon, but it was a nice twist.

Sirius and Lucius ... oh my God! That was so sad and tragic, but it was heartbreaking to read how their love prevailed. BTW, I loved how you wrote sections of the fic focused on the different ships. Such sad backstories, but love will always beat everything else, right?

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! I couldn't stop, not even in class. I loved it. It had Snape/James, Sirius/Lucius, and Remus/Peter! It was absolutely wonderful.

I was so sad that it was over. It was going great. I loved blind!Severus, especially with such a tragic backstory. I felt so bad for him. Lucius must go BAMF on Father Snape and Black! I absolutely adore bottom!Snape, especially when his boyfriend or husband or bonded is protective of him. It breaks my heart to read about someone protecting Snape because he needs someone who loves him so much in canon. He needs a hug.

I enjoyed the twists in the story. How sweet Remus' and Peter's backstory was. How tragic was Severus' and Sirius'. I was horrified to read about how much of a bastard Sirius' father was! I wanted to kill him. Lucius was amazing! I love how he and Sirius played out their relationship. I wanted to cry when Lucius became a paraplegic!

So, I love this story. I hope you continue it! That would be amazing.
Dogmatil chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
Awww I'm so sad that you're not continuing it. I just love SS/JP as a pairing, they are so cute together!
Still, great story even if you wrote it a looooong time ago ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 1/24/2014
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE?! I love the story but I feel as though you've drifted... First it was really like Remus and Peter then it was Lucius and Sirius then you jumped to James and Severus and then back to Lucius and Sirius and then James and Severus and NOW a random competition... I wish you would make the subjects of the story more even...
MusicMyEscape chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
great story really love it.
its really interesting
Medut chapter 30 . 8/22/2013
Please, continue this story. It's so great and interesting. It's original plotline and your writting style are amazing. Please, continue writting ;)
Treasure Family chapter 30 . 6/29/2013
Please continue! It's such a fabulous story! I would love to read more about James x Severus.
lotdues chapter 30 . 4/22/2013
This looks to be an interesting story if it was continued. definitely wanted to know how marriage life would be like for them.