Reviews for Can You Sing, Master Hobbit?
Amidst Hobbits chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Funny idea... My only thoughts... Sam choices music over Rosie? Oh, dear :p
Lionhearted Girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Lol more, more! I want to see a hobbit concert!
EstellaB chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Um... random. But not bad random. :)
SmileyHalo chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Absolutely, completely loved it! Pipin rocks!

V :)
GabrielSilk chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
And again I say: You are SO funny! But I do think that Patience with Patients and Ruffians and Rascals are better.
SadistiKitteh chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
heh heh, funny, REALLY FUNNY!
bethahnee chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
this is very funny! I like it! Keep up the good work!

Anargil _
Caught-Fire chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
This is funny! Pippin the Rockstar! I love writing about hobbits too! They're so cute.
curlyQ chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
HAHA! Please continue!(insanity is fun...)(tries to bribe with a cookie) please! It's insanely wonderful.
Aiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
**cackles** merry: "groupies, you say?" oh, it's too much. do you realize this is the first hobbitfic on i've read in *months*? withdrawl! and what a way to return. sigh, i love you, shirebound. **giggles again**
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Aw! This is just darling. It made me chuckle.
Vilya0 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I loved so much this fic! I'm still laughing! The concept is brilliant, really, you are a genius!
Baylor chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Do you think Pippin needs a handler? Someone needs to carry his bags and hand him pens when people ask for autographs and make sure his hotel rooms are pleasing and keep the fangirls from pawing him! Where do you think I can send my application?

(Thanks again for this!)
Nymredil72 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Teehee. This was adorable! I loved how eachof them got jobs that are just perfect for their characters... like Sam as the bodyguard to keep the groupies away... but not *too* far away...

This was such a funny little idea... great job!

Toodles!

-Nymredil
hobbitfeet13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
You know what's sad? I could actually see Pippin doing it *stifles snickers* *doesn't* The Hobbit Band. Now I would pay anything to see that!