Reviews for Hidden Truth
meadow-music chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
3 it!
RedBear5 chapter 15 . 9/8/2011
Entire story:

Good sequencing in the story. Conversational dialogue is good, but conflict dialogue needs greater depth.

Many lines are rushed, with multiple thoughts expressed within one sentence. Sentences are run-on; they would have more power either split or rearranged.
Selenehekate chapter 15 . 8/24/2007
I loved this story! Good job with it!
xoKaSsIeox chapter 9 . 4/11/2005
this part it sorta seems Blaise/Ginny! w/e
KayeRyoko chapter 15 . 4/6/2005
Dear Aeternus Aenigma,

Yah! Happy ending yet again. I really liked the story! Good luck on further stories.

Sincerely,

*!~Kaye Ryoko~!*
MistressOfDeath chapter 15 . 11/14/2004
Hey your story is really good! I read it all but I don't review on all the chapters. You should make a sequal for there seventh year. Well, bye.

Jessica
dracoisahottie13 chapter 15 . 9/11/2004
this was so much content once again but just not as rushed as the last bravo *claps*. neway good job and good luck with future stories.
dracoisahottie13 chapter 14 . 9/11/2004
chappie still has the same content but all in all it was good either way.
Gina Olivia chapter 15 . 9/8/2004
great story. update soon.
dracoisahottie13 chapter 14 . 9/6/2004
well i'm sad to say that this chapter was very was all incredibly rushed and all the lil important details were left out.i really loved this story,i just felt that this last chpater didn't live up to all the rest like it should luck with future stories.

~dracoisahottie13~
redoctober523 chapter 12 . 9/5/2004
Hi! I reveiwed your 13th chapter before this one cuz i just read ur bio thingy! I love Charmed! And you like Piper Halliwell! My name is Rachel! And i love the name piper! And i love our story! So... Keep writing (well from the 13th chapter, haha)

-Rachel-
redoctober523 chapter 13 . 9/5/2004
O I wanna know what happens!

Write right away!

Hahahahahaha!

Keep writing and update soon!

kisses (Not in that way, but because i luv ur story)

-Rachel-
LovelyMaidToTheMasterInBlack chapter 13 . 9/5/2004
OMG THIS IS THE GREATEST STORY! OMG OMG OMG PLZ PLZ PZL UPDATE SOON ILL DIE IF U DONT : BUT I AM DYING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! FANTASTIC JOB! LOVE YAS!~*
dracoisahottie13 chapter 12 . 8/8/2004
ah the romance, i luv 4 the recognition i really dont mind reviewing every chapter as long as i get an update ;D this story is gr8 plz continue and update soon!
Lady-Delphinea chapter 12 . 8/5/2004
great two chapters! 11 and 12 that is. update soon please! and kill pansy! lol... anyway update