Reviews for Keep Myself Awake
LDGV chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Amazing!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
That is the saddest romantic movie scene ever! I so hoped they would live happily ever after somehow! That he would find a way back to her, well except to die... such a beautiful way to write! Keep writing - it is truly good!

My deepest compliments on your story
FaerieQueen3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Oh my...I nearly cried at the end there, no use denying it.

"He had returned to her,"

Que hermosa, que perfecto.

N.C
MissWendyBird chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Imagine my surprize when I was looking at the various movie fanfiction and I came upon "Somewhere in Time." I saw it for the third time last week and I always cry at the end. It's so romantic and so sad, you can't help but cry helplessly.

I love how you described Elise, particulary the "determined yet feminine shoulders." I've never heard that and it's so beautiful!
Dharma Johnston W chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Amazing! I love both that song and this film so much! Can't believe someone else put the two together! Excellent idea!
I-Shall-Fade chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Well this was very good, but it was a summary of the movie...
EliseMcKenna chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
That was amazing, i'm a huge fan of the movie and have spent ages trying to find a site that has Somewhere in Time fanfiction and this has not been a let down! Well done x
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
It was a little harder to follow there at the end, but very good none-the-less
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Interesting.
rabbitTsukino chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Wow that was really wonderfull.
anOInteD4eva826 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
wonderful. i'm bouta make a fic of it too... i LOVE THE MOVIE it's one of my FAVORITES... god job
Tamara chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
WOW!

This is so good. I really love the way you describe certain details. For example,

"Coca-dusted, burned-toffee eyes. They seared his soul, the secretive irises, the full, dark lashes... He was entranced by the chocolate in her eyes... "

Wow... what a great way for me to see what your were conveying and then you brought out my sense of taste by saying "the chocolate in here eyes"

Chocolate is very sensual in flavor and has a strong connotation towards romance.

You are improving so much

Love

TamTam
Santrea chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Wow Shuzu... Breathtaking as always. Are you sure you aren't the one who is a poet? I think I need to see this movie.