Reviews for What Freedom Truly is
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
I must agree with you, Secret Window was pure genius! LOL But on a POTC note – again, as always, brilliant. I love how you get the pirate slang down very well. This was a really short story. I wish it was a little longer, but hey, they gotta end somewhere. Love it!
dreamofdesire chapter 6 . 6/24/2004
Did you like Secret Window? I loved it! it kinda scared the crap out of me too. Please write another story soon. I really liked this one.
LaVieSansAmour chapter 6 . 6/24/2004
Ohh :) (I'm running out of beginnings to my reviews cause I think I've used them all, oh well, I'll have to start over again. You won't mind, right.) Sorry that I seem to be creeping you and kungfuchick out with my predictions, I swear kungfuchick I'm not a wacko! Anyways enough about me, lovely job once again on a well deserving story. I'm glad you agree in potc fanfics that villians shouldn't hook up with heros. I don't think it works that way, in fact all that I ever see working really well is J/A stories and of course W/E too. Btw thanks so much for the reviews to my story! And I can't wait for your next grand adventure!

LaVieSansAmour chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
Oh cliffy chappy! Don't we all love those, NOT! I'm slightly worried about Jack though, somehow I don't like that Emily girl. She may very well have a trick up her sleeve that he wont see. Ah well that's your decision and whatever you choose (so long as they don't fall in love and get mushy) then I'm happy :)

dreamofdesire chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
You want to know what's really funny? I just reviewed the last chapter like a minute ago!LOL! Jack is gonna save ! Please update soon.
dreamofdesire chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
Jack's not apart of what? What is Ana talking about? Im confused again, but that's ok! Please update soon.
Savvy Rum Drinker chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
Mwa ha har! You asked for it! But I have no need to become annoying as of yet, for you have been updating. . . . . .That is good news, of course! Oh, by the way, you are EVIL! Poor Jack's gonna have a sore head! Hurry up, I want more NOW!
LaVieSansAmour chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
I don't know how in the world i missed this story, but my deepest apologies for not reviewing. I can't get over how well you write Jack and Ana. I mean just there dialouge is great! You also have really good plot lines with lots of twist and turns. I'm glad that you decided to make this a J/A fic, cause it could have gone a lot of different ways, since it was before the mutiny and all. Keep on keep on!

JackFan2 chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
Oh, sorry for your disappointing evening, mate. Dreadful when peeps disappoint you. But, I'm sure they will still be your friends tomorrow and the next and the next and the next and the next. Friends are kinda like that.

Ok.. chapter. Yes.. review..ok.. Poor Jack. He doesn't even know Pratt and Pratt doesn't like him. Pratt knows Ana and I'm aching to know how and why. Jack's like all confused and got a bad headache and not sure why Pratt will sick his goons on him since he doesn't even know Pratt from Adam.

And another short chapter...*sighs*... HAHAHA.. nah.. tha's alright mate. you just keep up the brilliant work, the consistent updating and I'll sit here reading! You're doing excellent. Please do what you can when you can and thank you for doing what you've done.

JackFan2 chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
Oh, most excellent chapter, mate.. Excellent indeed! Only one, itsy-bitsy-tinsy-winsy problem..

IT'S TOO SHORT! (realizes you said something about tha')

AND ON A CLIFF HANGER TOO! AARGH!

Ok.. calming down here.. 'S a good thing you update so regularly. One story I read and the author put in a cliffhanger and then went back packing in New Zeland for the entire summer. GAADS! Not cool. *sob*

Gillette? Hmm... o wel ya see... 's not written yet. But will be. I promise... just gotta finish part 2.

OH, don't get me off topic here.. *wags finger at you* Love your characterization of Ana.. I can well imagine their first meeting was a firey one that probably ended up with the two of them in a whirlwind adventure, only to part as he took her boat... hahahaha.. No wonder she slapped him in the movie.. TWICE!

UPDATE SOON! Soon as you can!

JackFan2 chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
O A first glimpse at Barbossa! Brilliant! You really nailed his character here. He wouldn't shake Jack's hand at first.. nice. I could totally see a lack of respect from him for one so young as Jack.

Anamaria! YEA! (bow's in thanks to author) Loved this part: '...Black hair, dark eyes, dark skin, and a look that could kill. Wait... why was she looking at him like that?' LOL.. that was perfect. So Anamaria-ish! Perfect!

'Jack grinned, but his eyes were wandering to the door where the girl had left. William had a bad feeling about all of this, and when Jack Sparrow was involved, usually those bad feelings were correct.' LOL.. true indeed.. Even as a youngster, Jack and trouble are just natural companions.

Nicely done, mate. Sorry I've not been able to keep up. I'll try harder from here on out. Keep up the great work!

JackFan2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Nicely done, mate. Great first chapter. Like the commoradorie you've built between William and Jack in previous stories and it's really pulled seamlessly through to this one.

Love the characterization of Jack too. His being haunted by the nightmares of what the East India Trade Co did to him.. *shivers*.. brilliantly done. I can imagine those things happening to such a young man would be close to devistating.

Now, to get caught up on my reading and reviewing.. NEXT CHAPTER! *hits 'Submit Review' button*
Savvy Rum Drinker chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
I like it! Hurry up and write more, or I shall become annoying. . .. . . .. . Mwa ha ha!

Oh, I have "Highly recommended this story to others" However that works!
dreamofdesire chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
That's my Ana. She never needs help. Expecially not from a man. LOL! Please update soon.
dreamofdesire chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Ohh, I love it! William should have been First Mare, then Barbossa wouldn't have mutinied, but if he did that then there wouldn't have benn a Pirates of the , Please update as soon as possible.