Reviews for My Confession
glowshadow chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh my gosh, awwwwe! I absolutely love it!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Oh that was lovely, the lyrics fit so well for them. Adorable.
Chemistress chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Oh - wow...now this is, well, just so right :-)

I have not heard the song, yet, but I am sure, almost the same pictures, you describe for us, would have filled my mind, as soon as I would have listened to the text...Beautiful!
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I absolutely lurve that song, and thought about doing a fic to it, but you already did a great job of it, so I might not. LOL! If I had known you also did one to "When You Say You Love Me," I probably wouldn't have attempted and wrote a story to it as well. I haven't read your version yet, but I will soon, I promise. But it's almost midnight now, so later. Great job! You're awesome. ~Always Hopeful~
Liz O'Brien chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Josh Groban is one of my favorite singers. When I saw the title I just about bounced out of my chair. This was very lovely. I ahve done a fic to a Josh Groban song as well. Again, lovely job!
petriebird18 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
First off, i LOVE this song, second this is such a great fic to go with it! Bravo!
Laughing Siren chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
:) oh yeah sweet a bril song fic!
Catwoman99 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
This was so sweet! I admit I don't have his CD (not my usual genre), but I think he has a beautiful voice. This song was perfect for our fav couple.

-April :-)
PraiseCritique chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Matso Bravitso!Very good, I applaud your story.
aelurus chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Oh, that is so sweet! I liked the part where Albus read her diary. Such a foolish and silly thing for him to do... *wink*
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
That was breathtaking! And the song you chose was absolutely perfect! What a beautiful piece about our favorite ship...keep writing because you manage to blow me away every time!
Nerweniel chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Everyone who does not like AD/MM should read this. How can anyone see this fic and not immediately fall in love with our SHIP? Wonderful!
Morgana-Alex chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
You should have insomnia more often if this is the result.

This is a very sweet fic and though I have not heard the song I will never forget the lyrics. JA