Reviews for Grissom's Hands
DR.TEMP BONES BRENNAN chapter 19 . 12/10/2007
wow this was a great story
Rachel chapter 19 . 4/17/2007
That was an awesome story but why did they have to get old so fast? Well anyway I was so temted to finish it that I almost didn't care if I had went to bed when I started reading this.
May Contain Nuts chapter 19 . 4/24/2005
Wow. this is an awesome story. my favourite ever, so far. Keep writing...x
bcdcdcd chapter 19 . 4/14/2005
Oh MAN! This is the best CSI fic I've yet to read...I was hoping there'd be a bit more to the balcony scene at the end, but the way you explained the years afterwards was nice. The leather book secret was to read the sequel :o)
bcdcdcd chapter 8 . 4/14/2005
Okay, too much involved to keep reviewing every Ch. so I'll post a review at the end...
bcdcdcd chapter 7 . 4/14/2005
This chapter is eerie-looking at (seemingly) how little there is to know about Gil from the show, what you've portrayed here is a plausible possibility of his past.

*shudders and keeps reading*
bcdcdcd chapter 6 . 4/14/2005
M, Gil covered in dirt...

bcdcdcd chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
Now I get the bruises and the scar (duh)!

bcdcdcd chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
:O) :O)
bcdcdcd chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
"His mind reverted to what he had trained it to do: picture them, coming in the door, playing out all the ways in which they might have ended up where he found them. Each time his eyes stopping just before they reached the blood stained floor."

Can't figure out why Gris is bruised and has a scar, though? Maybe I missed something?
bcdcdcd chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Wow oh wow...I've never posted reviews for each chapter before, but I just have to on this...just an amazing read and I'm not even that far into it yet! You truly seem to know the characters and it's like I'm right there with them...

*shutting up to go read some more* :o)
bcdcdcd chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
OMG OMG OMG! This is FANTASTIC-can't wait to read more _
untapdtreasure chapter 19 . 1/31/2005
i just loved that! i read it all in one day! I am good! I hope that you keep writing good stories like this!
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
i just started reading this and wanted to let you know that i love it so far. i will read it all!
Taletha chapter 19 . 12/3/2004
What an absoulutely fabulous story! I mean this was a totally unexpected plot.

Very realistic handling of this terrible trauma for Sara and Grissom. I was completely moved. I like that Sara needed to go away to heal but was able to find her way back to Grissom. I loved that Grissom took Sara home with him to California. Miles Grissom - outstanding writing of an original character. Very creative how we were introduced to his character after his death. The interaction with Grissom's Mother was priceless.

There are so many things I loved about this story, so I'm just going to add it to my favorites so I can read it again.

Great job. Well done. Will look forward to reading more from you.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »