Reviews for The Daily Prophet, Lonely Hearts
mipp chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
u know Dumbledore is gay rite
abandonedaccount6132011 chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
you guys are genuises! (did i spell that right...?) this is going on my favorites, and i swear, i have not read anything quite this funny in a long, long time. of course, i'm going to read your blind date story next, so i shouldn't say that-it might end up being a lie!
Skite chapter 8 . 10/19/2006
OMG, this is soo funny! I would love to see some more replies to the ads, especially to thos by the teachers!
KaJhLs chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
so funny!
ala chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
Great story. hilarious. one question though, while you were at platform 9 and 3/4 did any one injur themselves while trying to get through the barrier? I'm sure quite alot of people get serious head injuries trying to get through the barier.
R2-D2106 chapter 8 . 12/10/2005
Ok, do me a favor and give Harry a REAL ASKING 4 GINNY 2 OWL HIM AD! then I will be extermely happy. thanx
Anashiza chapter 8 . 10/23/2005
Hi! Sorry but I don't speak english but I attempt, I like very much this history. I wish talk with you ok? You add me your messenger? please!

Ashley Black
mxnhpfreak chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
Hey guys! You rock!

I normally don't like comedy fics, but I must admit this one is just great... hahaha it is so funny, please! hurry with next chapter, I would love to see Gabrielle delacour's and Krum's ad...

Congrats! a great fic!
sweetrose9864 chapter 8 . 7/28/2005
taht was so hilarious. i luved it. do Dobby soon.
jojo chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
lol heheehe all of them were hilarious cant wait for the answer to the adverts hope u r doing them lol lol hahahahaahhahah!
PEEPEE chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
gurgerburger
Chalayta chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
Ah, by the way, is a Web in Spanish, but it has a translator to ingles if they want it to see, although at this moment this without operation, since we are in update process
Chalayta chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
His fanfiction has enchanted to me, very is amused, them right of perpetual ownership that I have died of the laughter. It wanted to request something to them, it is that I have a Web of Harry Potter and I would like to put his idea in my Web. Serious a section of the newspaper the called prophet: "The Daily Prophet, Lonely Hearts". Clear this would give credit them you, for that reason I am requesting them permission to put it. I wait for its answer, to me email
athenalaughed chapter 8 . 4/6/2005
*giggle* I love the idea of Neville and Snape in an interview. And having him pull out that cauldron...priceless!
Roco chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
Hi!

Your fict is very funny!

I'd love it a lot! Kisses