Reviews for Using Inuyasha
no entendi bien por que sesshoumaru no salvo el mismo a lin pero en fin no estuvo mal
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
hay lin es un amor jeje me encanto sesshoumaru casi no se slio mmucho de su personalidad y rin o lin en mi caso haa es tan preciosa pobre inuyasha con la parva de niƱos
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
this; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
18828646465 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Super cute, good job )
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
LOL, aww...it's so cute, but I don't understand why Sesshoumaru needed InuYasha to track the demon down, maybe I should finish reading the series...
DidGyre chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
That was funny.
Bob Da Peach chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
lol me like :D

it funny :)

me have bad grammer :D
Shanteru chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
This was so cool. Keep up the good work.
Liesie chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I found this fic well written and nearly totally free of grammatical errors. The matter of paragraph indentation did somewhat puzzle me. I know that normally using the 'Tab' button doesn't normally work when concerning fanfiction, yet you did indent in the early paragraphs. Short of hitting the 'Space' bar twelve times consecutively, I don't quite seem to grasp how you managed the indenting you did. Overall, great work.
InuJoey chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Loved it.
silverkitsunehiei chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
aw..that'scute..
EMA chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
!ITS REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!I LOVED IT!
traycon3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Aww, man. I wish that fic hadn't ended. It was so funny. I hope you continue it.
masterofteuniverse chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Hey look you guys, it's me! Aren't you happy to see me? Well i hope so, cause if your not, im totally dis-reviewing this review with my mighty computer magic! No comment? Good. Awesome story. Awesome story indeed. Everyone is in perfect character, although I must say there wasn't much of shippou and kirara in this chapter. Oh yea, and about this chapter. Long! Long and wordy and awesome! You should make all the chapters this long! Now, you better update soon or i might have to...RELEASE THE TIGERS! *hand hovers dangerously over big red button*
SesshyIsMine chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
OMG! I LOVE YOUR STORY! My friend met you at that lock-in and told me all about your awesome-ness! I REALLY hope you work on more chapters and write on more fanfictions! You perfectly nailed Sesshoumaru's personality, and thats something that not many people can do. You are an AWESOME writer! Keep up the good work.

_