Reviews for A Rush of Wings
I love those verses. I love this so much.
Oh John is one of my favorite books. I love this story.
I love how Kevin loves the Lord. It makes me want to work harder to please Him. Thanks for this.
scifiromance chapter 34 . 5/16/2013
I really enjoyed this story and its themes of recovery and forgiveness. Thanks for writing! :)
brittpage21 chapter 34 . 9/23/2012
Lovely! I loved it! Such a great story! And what a way to end it! I love how you also inquired about Lucy getting help through God! It was very heart warming! Can't wait to read more of your stories!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 34 . 8/6/2012
Even though it's based off of a book. . .I still find it amazing. LOVE IT! Especially the epilogue. Everything about this is incredible. Once again. . .LOVE IT!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 34 . 12/3/2007
Wow good work with that story. I'm not Christian, but I found the relations to god touching in this story. Good job!
RedJewel2662 chapter 34 . 10/24/2007
Awesome story!
Pureevil230 chapter 34 . 4/2/2006
wow. never read 7th heaven b4 but this was really good.

glad lucy is happy and found her faith again.

good luck at med school.
QueenBee03 chapter 34 . 7/27/2005
well i finally finished, and i loved it, i hope you make a sequel!
QueenBee03 chapter 19 . 7/20/2005
this is a great story so far, i havent had a chance ot read the whole thing, but its really good i like it!
Lovin7thheaven3993 chapter 35 . 3/23/2005
Yea, go w/ that idea. I love ur stories, I hope to see more of ur Fanfictions! :)
CarebearKara chapter 35 . 1/16/2005
That would be interesting.
x-Sweet Seduction-x chapter 35 . 1/15/2005
I think that's a great idea. If you do make it, i can't wait to read it. Even if you're busy I don't mind waiting either.

~Katsumi
BabyBoomBoom0029 chapter 35 . 1/13/2005
I think that sounds like a great story! I definatly vote write it.

But don't do it for us readers if you think that it will become to much to handle (Studying, writing, working, having a social life...)