Reviews for What a life
Alasse aka KiraLacus Forever chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
Great story! Hope u update soon, i put it in my favourite stories
Afton sawyer chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
(sobbing) oh my god harry poor poor harry. but it would be so awesome if harry went on the 2 back wheels doing a weelie and then spinning in circles. that would be totaly bogus but please keep writing i want to see what happens with hp and hg!

-doughnuts
The-biggist-Harry-Potter-fan chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
I'm so glad it turned out okay. I was so afraid he was going to die. And I can't help think that somewhere along the way Malfoy will come and punch him in harry's hart and harry will die. I got scared when Malfoy,Crabbe, and Goyle came in. Well once again I love this story! Don't wait to long to update! I'll be waiting!
Wildfire chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
I like your story a lot. I hope that Harry can walk again, and he and Hermione get together, and stay that way.
eternityisours chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
stink. i just read what i wrote and i sound totally mean. *wince* sorry!
eternityisours chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
um, i'm a bit confused. because harry, ron, and hermione never say 'anyways'. but who cares, right? IT'S YOUR OWN FANFIC!
eclipsedbrunette chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
you evil evil person you made me cry so was it dark magic? or just freak accident?
Maisha chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
This is a really sad story. But update soon though!
johnmenefee21 chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
i'm really surprised harry made it through the night. great chapter though.
Maisha chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
OMG..It was great until the end..It's so sad! Please update soon!
The-biggist-Harry-Potter-fan chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
How sad! I'm surprised he survived! The last chapter gave me a huge scare! I'm glad you updated soon!Well I can't wait for the next chapter!
spike chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
when is their going to be harry hermione romance
The-biggist-Harry-Potter-fan chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Oh my gosh. I hope he doesn't die! Stories like this make me cry! The dursley are plain evil! Update soon! i want to know what happends!
johnmenefee21 chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
wow that was good i'm speachless that how good your story is and i'm dying to know what happens next so please update very very soon please.
spike chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
this story seems very interesting and i am dying to know what happens next i hope the dursleys get arrested