Reviews for Tangled Web
cuzimjustlikethat chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Blaise is A BOY..
oueen artemisia chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Seriously? Seriously? Such a cliff hanger and you haven't updated in 7 YEARS? 7 YEARS? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDING ME?! WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM? FINISH THE BLOODY STORY! My imagination is running wild imagining what the heck could happen. I NEED an ending :(
yama1213 chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
Please please please continue/complete this fic! Please. Thanks
Hypercaine chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Blaise Zabini is a male.

:S
roni2010 chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
Love this story! Please update to this storyline, soon! G&D one favorite of the story, ever. More!
arysani chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
I...am slightly speechless. And that's an accomplishment. Pansy...Pansy Parkinson...*wishes she was a little more italian so the hand motions might actually make sense* I realize she's just trying to get out of her marriage, but...still! I mean...she's...HELPING. wtf. I am strangely confused, yet at the same time, kinda proud of her. Go Slytherin. You may go about it the less-kind way, but...your...heart's in the right place? *confused*

I like it.

I mean, I'm not crazy about stone!Seamus...but...in this way, you might actually be convincing me. And here's why: somehow you've tapped into a Draco which, in canon, doesn't get revealed til DH - and you found him far sooner, obviously. I think I would have been a lot less open to this before DH - I mean, I certainly knew that Draco wasn't all he was written to be (or is that "more than he was written to be"?), because he took way too much abuse from Daddy to be All Right Up There...but I'm liking how you run with it.

And I wonder if my old Malfoy shirt from college (made it myself!) got tossed to the SalVal yet after I moved...I kinda want it back now...show my Draco love, a bit. :)
arysani chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
Firstly, don't I love an Irish boy - though Seamus is definitely more...chaste than most. Polite, for sure, but that's only in front of the parents ;)

And oh-my-gawd but Ginny Weasley is NOT going to go there!

p.s. it also seems that since Harry can't have Ginny, you're throwing me for another loop and tossing him with Hermione? Not that I'm all that broken up about Hermione, but what about RON? *pats Ron* Who is he gonna get to boss him around?

And the Pansy/Draco relationship you have going here is intriguing. She doesn't really want him for herself, but neither does she want anyone else to have him, and to be honest, he's not half bad, she seems to admit, but still she's not crazy about the idea. I mean, could just be "arranged marriage syndrome", I suppose - lack of choice and all that...

(This was really not a review so much as a bunch of blather of what I was pondering whilst reading...looking forward to the next chapter!)
arysani chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
I like the confusion - he sees her as an object, but her range of emotion also strikes him, and her anger somehow makes him respect her in a way he wouldn't've thought. (Am I on the right track? This is your 'ship, not mine, haha)

And she is still confused - she knows she should hate him, and does, but she definitely feels something in their kisses, elsewise I'm sure she would be much less upsetted by them as, say, doling out a few more punches to the face.

Still got me. :)
arysani chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Ah the days when we thought Blaise was a girl!

I like your descriptions of his wardrobe comparing to his person. And the phrase "patrician good looks" just strikes me.

Still here. And I like that you play it so neither of them really "gets" it. Since I don't either (yet), I fit right in :)
arysani chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Okay. I'm trying this because I'm such a hardcore Harry/Ginny shipper, and I really wonder at the rabid Draco/Ginny that goes around. I'm trying to sort out why it works, exactly - I mean, I'm not saying I'll give up H/G, but if I can be convinced that D/G actually works (as opposed to D/Hr...I'm sorry, but I think that pre-DH, it'd be a cold day in hell before Draco touched a muggleborn), I'm willing to sign on.

And you're my lucky winner - my first D/G fic :)

So far, the characterization is on, and you've got me following along...
chronos-girl chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
i really love this story, but i do have a question. How in the hell did you finish fifteen years before you finished this? is this over? this would be a sucky ending if it is...but i'm not really trying to complain or anything, i just want to know how was that paossible. i really do love this story. will seamus be ok and will ginny forgive malfoy. it's a question that will probably haunt me. i think i'm going to check out and baby makes three. keep up the good work.
Anjelicious chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Oh please tell me you are gonna finish the story Why does Draco do that?
Draco'z Devil chapter 6 . 8/4/2007
I read this a long time ago. just wondering when you'll be updating. neways i really love this story. do update soon. and i also love the way the chapters are getting longer.
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 6 . 5/13/2007
Oh, the suspense!

Please continue.
Jess0132 chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
Wow, I hadn't realized you'd updated this! I used to check back everyday then once a week, then month, and now pretty much every 3-4 months. I'm extremely happy that you did update because I love this story and I loved the chapter. But you have to understand that you can't wait as long when you leave us hanging, lol! Please update soon!