Reviews for Engineer
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
well, looks like after hearing the confession of Ron, Kim is a little ashamed for not noticing what he feels for her and the other question is:
Why Kim is upset after hearing that?
EvilRon666 chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
Dude , this story is awesome , it's the best horror fic I ever read.

I hope you'll read this , and continue this story ))
FreyrThorfinson chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
And one again, a Story unfinished. It gets anoying after a while...

Anyway, I hope that someday, in the Future, all these unfinished Story become whole, so that frustrated Readers like me, may finally have the Chance to fully enjoy these Storys.
FreyrThorfinson chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
Niece Beginning, as for your Writestyle, i find it not odd, (wich doesnt mean that much, considering im not a native Speaker), but anyway, keep up the good work.
Anghammarad chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
dude seriuosly freaking me out here as a matter of fact i have never read a better horror fic

please keep the updates coming in both quality and quantity

-Anghammarad-
ss3dj chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
this is cool. plz update soon.
warprince2000 chapter 6 . 10/25/2004
Dontlookatthis chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
This is absolutely fantastic. Every word of it. Anyone who says differently clearly has no taste. Dark and chilling. I love it.

Keep it up! _
Go-Colts chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Excellent story.
Q-T3000 chapter 5 . 8/9/2004
O...kay creepy. So what, rons part of the undead now and hunter and is "mother" are going so hunt him? And what does Wades father have to do with anything? I'm telling you Kims new nabores are BAD NEWS! BAD NEWS I SAY! What happend to poor poor ron what did that woman do to him? If she hurt him in any way I sware I'll... wait a sec Im talking about a tv charcter. What the hell could I do any way write a complate?Besides its your sory you coukld do what ever you want to him, you deside not me. Any way great story! Love it keep it going plz!

Q-T3000 chapter 4 . 8/9/2004
Damn those people are weired! I just now they had somthing to do with ron going missing! I just know it! And how could Kims family all see ron but see him leving all difrent ways. bathroom, back door, front mom did somthing didnt she. Some sort of spell or trick? Shes a witch I know she is. And her son is...is well i dont know what he is mabe he is just a trick himself? Mabe his "mother" just cast a spell and made him. Or mabe Is "mother" is really his wife? Hu? Hu? HU? yea you think 'bout that. I bet I'm right, or mabe Im not who knows? great chap. Most likely the best one ever with all that hoopla going on. Very nice. Keep it going!

Q-T3000 chapter 3 . 8/9/2004
oh no kims gona die! Snif Snif NO! That Hunter guy is totally creepy.*shuders* I would like never invite him to dinner. I mean if someone dressed like him i really wouldnt care, but those eyes*shuders once more* that is just as Ron would say "sick and rong" I've seen your fan art on HUnter good job! But really creepy. Hope Kim dont die if ron and her do go back out. Good jop so far keep it going.

Q-T3000 chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
totally loved it will they get back together? Hope so.

Q-T30(ur#1 fan)
Q-T3000 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
LOVED IT! THIS IS TOTALLY LIKE AWSOME! i'M SO HAPPY YOUR DOING ANOTHER KP FIC! WE! This totally rocks. I love it! Cant wait for more.
KP4me chapter 5 . 7/31/2004
OHH! I knew it! I right the hole time! ever since the chap where they found "I who hunt death" I WAS RIGHT!

(Kim Possible's Gurdian Angel)0:)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »