Reviews for Save Me
So, my cat and I searched up good comebacks to insults. Here is her top four favorites:
1. I'd give you a nasty look, but you already have one.
2. Gay? I'm straighter than the pole your mom dances on.
3. Quick! Check your face! I think I just saw your nose in my business!
4. Error: The author is currently attempting to find a fuck to give.
We thought it would be useful to use against nasty reviews. My cat is washing her privates. She couldn't give a shit to Killallfags.
My cat sends you a satisfactory face. Well done.
Hello! My cat presents you a gift of a dead mouse and ripped toilet paper! Don't worry, she thanks you very much for making this fanfiction. She is very entertained!
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 15 . 1/17
One its depressing and screwed up to I know she loves him and but she didn't have to go all suicidal and bitchy, I tho I did like it. I still don't know if they saw each other it's amazing but depressing and kinda romantic of how they care about each other but I didn't know why you had to write such a depressing story.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
Wow
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Its good.
Mikalyn chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Good
darkoes1 chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
I'm sorry to say this but that was one of the worst sad story endings ive ever read. Take note that I'm judging this as a story without a happy ending and it was still horrid just poorly written.
darkoes1 chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Ravens demon half gives her a changing...metabolism I think thats the word but seriously she can just drink tea and be fine then she can jump to eating 5 big macs a day and not gain any weight so yeah basically.
BartWLewis chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Good story, but it got depressing when BB died and wasnt there to help Raven.
Greyshield chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
This robin is dick grayson. In the episode with the minirobin from another dimension, minirobin calls himself "nosyarg kcid," which is regular robin's name backwards.
YuriYaoiTrash chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
my smpathy to your friends that cut. Tell them this may help them stop every time they pick up a sharp thing to cut slap the hand your holding it with and drop the sharp thing
YuriYaoiTrash chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Stupid cyborg!
Sarah chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
Thanks for killing Terra. I hate that bitch.
SummerSnowflakes15 chapter 15 . 2/14/2010
Okay... I am officially on the floor laghing. I was already on the floor but now I am laghing