Reviews for Through Time
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Great story! This story had great scenes between Grissom and Sara! I really liked this story!
Joy726 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
I loved getting to look at Griss and Sara throughout the years - very interesting take on the challenge. Joy
stephanie051984 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I really enjoyed the way that you set up this story. It was good and I was glad to see the happy ending!
Lady Kes chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Aw, how cute!
Linda chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Aw that was so sweet! It's nice to see a happy story once in a while. Nice to get away from all the angst. :D
grissomgal6 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Awesome, just awesome. :)

Loved the part about his grandson studying the beetle. Just like a little Grissom.
gittedl chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
First of all Karin Im happy to see that youve taken upon another challange :-) Now for this one...aww that was so cute. A glimse of the past and of the future. This is the first time Ive seen this way of aproaching a fanfiction and its working great. Loved it.
Barbara chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
That was very sweet. Very good happy story. :)
Ricker23 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
Great story...a happy ending. Good use of the first line to show the different memories through the years and their lives together.

Rica
xyber116 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I thought your story was really good.
annieb chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
They deserve some happiness after all we put them through. I really enjoyed this one.
leddy chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
This was very sweet and sentimental. Just the way our Geeks should be through time.
K'tje chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Good story ! A happy smile is on my lips now !
dutchie chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Beautiful story! I really enjoyed it.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
That's cute-and yes, happy!

Thank you for a hopeful story-that love will win out over angst!

Good work!