Reviews for The Bounty
Melting Angels chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
I really am enjoying this! Very well written :-) I look forward to seeing how the next fight plays out!

It's 2:53 am, and I've read all the chapters of this story that are on at the moment. I was like 'go to sleep after this chapter' but I couldn't stop reading! Awesome story, keep going!
Sakurazero chapter 30 . 7/4/2011
oooooooooooh, now you got me all excited. I can't wait please I'm begging update! I really want to knoe what happens next. :)
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 30 . 3/27/2011
So what happens next?
Efimia chapter 30 . 1/2/2008
Just read all thirty chapters in ONE sitting and it was satisfactory! Please update your story :)
Reaching You chapter 30 . 7/31/2007
ohh, this is really good. Plese hurry up and finish!
Reaching You chapter 10 . 7/31/2007
this is very good.
Imajen chapter 30 . 3/3/2007
I am impressed. No fluff and stuff and has a nice strong story line. Keeps the pages turning. And stays true to the inus attitude nicely done
SweetieSakura chapter 30 . 10/15/2006
nice story u have ! hope u contiue it ! i really hope to see naraku and naku die !)
monykkka chapter 30 . 8/17/2006
599'th review hehe

is that still not enough to get you to update? please please please? don't let us on a cliffhanger here... :(

update
Spark Shark chapter 30 . 7/26/2006
-stabs last updated date-

Update please. Dx

This story is too good to just..not finish.
Varethane chapter 30 . 4/2/2006
Hm... Kagome could probably take him to her own time, come to think of it... I doubt Naku could follow them there. XD

Assuming this story will ever be finished, that is... *stares mournfully at 'last updated' date*

Taa! _
Hatori Ichihara chapter 30 . 3/15/2006
omg please continue this fanfiction please this is really really good i was in such suspense at some parts i love this
kat chapter 30 . 2/17/2006
hey grate fic please asap i REALY want to know what narakuhas planed 4 kagome

Kat
shadow miko chapter 30 . 1/8/2006
great fic so far please update asap plz
snowy chapter 30 . 1/1/2006