Reviews for Induction
aalens chapter 22 . 5/27
This was like a breath of fresh air to me — after being so bored with the HP fanfics I've been attempting to read lately and not being able to get beyond a few chapters with. It was the best I've read for ages—original plot, IC Severus and Harry, and enjoyable dialogue.
Thanks so much for writing it.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 2 . 3/12
Holy shit his voice. I'm reading all of this in Snapes voice and it's like being drowned in warm chocolate. This is fantastic characterization.
theresnomeaning chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
Wow. I really liked this. Chapter 21 really scared me, but I'm glad that it turned out just fine. This story is very intense and involving. I would have liked to read chapter 21 also from Severus' POV...
Thank you for sharing this amazing work!
Strangersfalling chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
Just let me say I love this fanfic, I read it about 6 months ago then forgot to favourite it, I looked for it for ages under the most interesting ideas but I couldn't find till I stumbled across it yesterday! So anyway it good facinating look in to the hp characters thanks
Guest chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
i like how there is no fantastic duel, that lv is defeated through trickery instead. v, good:)
redlaikareads chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
Quite a nice story, I really like the unusual twist with visual powers of the mind. Job well done, it had a good flow and it felt like everything was connected.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
I didn't get past chapter five because it just wasn't for me. However I must say that your idea is very commendable and original, and your writing style is well done.
dancergirl28 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
really good I like when harry is controlled
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
Severus calling Harry "Haze" was a little creepy at the end. Like he was still attached to that hypnosis-power over Harry. But the fanfic was pretty good (:
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
i'm literally just reading until I can read no further. so far, it's been icky to say the least, but i'm really interested in where you're taking this...
Anon chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Maybe if you had Harry more resisting in his normal state, then it would give greater contrast and impact during his "Haze" state of mind?
Anon chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Constructive Criticism: Harry seems a little too compliant and...obedient. I really like it so far, but it bothered me a little how little Harry said in this chapter (I know it's only the first). It makes it too easy on Snape; I personally feel like there should be more snark on both sides. I'm going to keep reading though! (:
Obvious chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
*fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap*
My Alternate Reality chapter 22 . 3/3/2013
I love this story.
Saint Snape chapter 22 . 1/27/2013
Brilliant story. At first I was just curious to see how far Severus would go and then there for a long time thought he had started to have feelings for Harry. I was horrified when he started tell Harry about his hatred of James and how he was just a substitute and how he was going to keep his as his whore and all those horrible things. Thank goodness he snapped out of it and realized what a monster he had become. The hypnotism did some wonderful things for Harry that he would have never done if Severus hadn't used it but this just shows how it can be used for nefarious reasons in the wrong hands. Nice turn around when Harry figured out what was going on and used his knowledge to control Severus. I liked how they both confessed to each other and in the end found love.