Reviews for Induction
Maddie chapter 22 . 6/7
Very good story! Very different from anything I've ever read! Loved the ending! Thank you! :)
aalens chapter 22 . 5/27
This was like a breath of fresh air to me — after being so bored with the HP fanfics I've been attempting to read lately and not being able to get beyond a few chapters with. It was the best I've read for ages—original plot, IC Severus and Harry, and enjoyable dialogue.
Thanks so much for writing it.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 2 . 3/12
Holy shit his voice. I'm reading all of this in Snapes voice and it's like being drowned in warm chocolate. This is fantastic characterization.
theresnomeaning chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
Wow. I really liked this. Chapter 21 really scared me, but I'm glad that it turned out just fine. This story is very intense and involving. I would have liked to read chapter 21 also from Severus' POV...
Thank you for sharing this amazing work!
Strangersfalling chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
Just let me say I love this fanfic, I read it about 6 months ago then forgot to favourite it, I looked for it for ages under the most interesting ideas but I couldn't find till I stumbled across it yesterday! So anyway it good facinating look in to the hp characters thanks
Guest chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
i like how there is no fantastic duel, that lv is defeated through trickery instead. v, good:)
redlaikareads chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
Quite a nice story, I really like the unusual twist with visual powers of the mind. Job well done, it had a good flow and it felt like everything was connected.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
I didn't get past chapter five because it just wasn't for me. However I must say that your idea is very commendable and original, and your writing style is well done.
dancergirl28 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
really good I like when harry is controlled
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
Severus calling Harry "Haze" was a little creepy at the end. Like he was still attached to that hypnosis-power over Harry. But the fanfic was pretty good (:
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
i'm literally just reading until I can read no further. so far, it's been icky to say the least, but i'm really interested in where you're taking this...
Anon chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Maybe if you had Harry more resisting in his normal state, then it would give greater contrast and impact during his "Haze" state of mind?
Anon chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Constructive Criticism: Harry seems a little too compliant and...obedient. I really like it so far, but it bothered me a little how little Harry said in this chapter (I know it's only the first). It makes it too easy on Snape; I personally feel like there should be more snark on both sides. I'm going to keep reading though! (:
Obvious chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
*fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap*
My Alternate Reality chapter 22 . 3/3/2013