Reviews for Induction
I didn't get past chapter five because it just wasn't for me. However I must say that your idea is very commendable and original, and your writing style is well done.
dancergirl28 chapter 1 . 1/2
really good I like when harry is controlled
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
Severus calling Harry "Haze" was a little creepy at the end. Like he was still attached to that hypnosis-power over Harry. But the fanfic was pretty good (:
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
i'm literally just reading until I can read no further. so far, it's been icky to say the least, but i'm really interested in where you're taking this...
Anon chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Maybe if you had Harry more resisting in his normal state, then it would give greater contrast and impact during his "Haze" state of mind?
Anon chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Constructive Criticism: Harry seems a little too compliant and...obedient. I really like it so far, but it bothered me a little how little Harry said in this chapter (I know it's only the first). It makes it too easy on Snape; I personally feel like there should be more snark on both sides. I'm going to keep reading though! (:
Obvious chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
*fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap*
My Alternate Reality chapter 22 . 3/3/2013
I love this story.
Saint Snape chapter 22 . 1/27/2013
Brilliant story. At first I was just curious to see how far Severus would go and then there for a long time thought he had started to have feelings for Harry. I was horrified when he started tell Harry about his hatred of James and how he was just a substitute and how he was going to keep his as his whore and all those horrible things. Thank goodness he snapped out of it and realized what a monster he had become. The hypnotism did some wonderful things for Harry that he would have never done if Severus hadn't used it but this just shows how it can be used for nefarious reasons in the wrong hands. Nice turn around when Harry figured out what was going on and used his knowledge to control Severus. I liked how they both confessed to each other and in the end found love.
teedub chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
one of my favorite mind bending stories. i've read it a few times and the first few chapters always leave me unsettled, which is a mark of just how wonderful a writer you really are. i hope you create more stories for us fanfiction addicts.
Gracealma chapter 22 . 10/28/2012
Hm, revenge turning into love. Like the plot. Good story.
Graven Lament chapter 22 . 7/27/2012
Very twisted, but at least in the end Severus and Harry both do the right thing and can forgive each other. Overall I liked this story.
dragonpotter30 chapter 22 . 5/21/2012
I love it! thanks for write :)
Trinitymarie chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Very good :)
JadenWinters chapter 22 . 12/18/2011
haha that was a great story! i like how harry turned the tables on sevvie! great job!