Reviews for Induction
Brilliant :D
Kaeru Rei chapter 7 . 4/26
You're so meaaaaan! How can you completely skip the steamy bits? I can't even imagine finishing a paragraph and jumping to the next just skipping all the torrid details! *faked cries* So meaaaaan...
Kaeru Rei chapter 4 . 4/25
I like how you change from Harry to Haze in the 3rd narrative paragraphs to present who he is acting as at any given moment.
MissNikita chapter 7 . 4/6
From google I learned that chan is underage sex, no issues with that, but a rape warning would have been more appropriate, cuz this IS rape
MissNikita chapter 1 . 4/5
Good god I hope it will be consensual sex, all my warning bells are ringing that this might go into a entirely different direction
TheOrginalBibliophile chapter 5 . 2/19
Did Snape have a crush on James? ? Now I wanna know what he was made to forget...
gopunky0 chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
i love this story. it's really good but is there anyway to read the full story. i would really like to read that.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 22 . 9/24/2015
Thank you so much for writing this. I enjoyed reading it. I don't suppose you could PM me the url for the full version of this story. Thank you
alis chapter 22 . 9/18/2015
An exceptional , unique and original story. It is a bit disturbing , as you warned , but with no other warnings I stuck with it.
So glad I did , the disturbed edgy feeling you have while reading is one you won't soon forget and the relief at the climax and the end..is like watching a good horror film on the edge of your seat and hoping the hero/heroine walks off safely at the end.
Would have liked a more extensive/explatory epilogue / convo with Sev/Harry.
Thanks for writing and sharing .X
Maddie chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
Very good story! Very different from anything I've ever read! Loved the ending! Thank you! :)
aalens chapter 22 . 5/27/2015
This was like a breath of fresh air to me — after being so bored with the HP fanfics I've been attempting to read lately and not being able to get beyond a few chapters with. It was the best I've read for ages—original plot, IC Severus and Harry, and enjoyable dialogue.
Thanks so much for writing it.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
Holy shit his voice. I'm reading all of this in Snapes voice and it's like being drowned in warm chocolate. This is fantastic characterization.
theresnomeaning chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
Wow. I really liked this. Chapter 21 really scared me, but I'm glad that it turned out just fine. This story is very intense and involving. I would have liked to read chapter 21 also from Severus' POV...
Thank you for sharing this amazing work!
Strangersfalling chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
Just let me say I love this fanfic, I read it about 6 months ago then forgot to favourite it, I looked for it for ages under the most interesting ideas but I couldn't find till I stumbled across it yesterday! So anyway it good facinating look in to the hp characters thanks
Guest chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
i like how there is no fantastic duel, that lv is defeated through trickery instead. v, good:)