Reviews for Deathless
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
what a great story! Kitty and Peter always made a good pairing. Love how everything flows. The description is fabulous too. I read your inbetweeners too. They were awesome too (I just was too lazy to submit reviews to them).

The Odd Little Turtle Named Froggie
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
That was pretty good. A nice glimps into the private lives and emotions of the other X-Men. And the conversation with Hank and Simon was fun to read.

I think your portrale of Hank is very good. Though Emma dosn't seem as cold as she should be. But it makes reading about her bearable.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
That. Was. Awesome! Great work. I loved the bit where Piotr saw Kitty and remembered. That was really very well done. You really captured the feelings and emotions that you'd think would have been present at that time.

I didn't know you had prologues to this. I'm going to have to look into those. :D What are they called?
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
I knew it! I knew it could only be him. :D

This is getting hard to read it's so exciting!

Loved the battle, it was fast paced, but not confusing. And you didn't jump around to much. Which is always a relief when reading a story. :D
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
Umm... Good prortrayal of both Kitty and Logan. Even though this chapter was short, you did really well in capturing their personalities. And that's no small feat. :D

Now I'm really interested.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Ok, this looks interesting. Though short, it was a well done out teaser.
Madripoor Rose chapter 16 . 2/19/2007
One hell of a story, Jeremy. Applauds.
Valiowk chapter 16 . 2/19/2007
Thank you for this magnificent story, Jeremy. It has truly been a pleasure to read it.

I found the uncertainty in the last chapter very appropriate. Indeed, it's when the major events are over, and one is left to take stock of all that has occurred, that one finds him/herself uncertain about just how to proceed. You've reflected the concern that the X-Men possess for each other, and the way they support each other, very well.

Here's wishing you all the best for your future stories!
darkstorm5000 chapter 16 . 2/18/2007
Well, I'll go on record as saying I most definitely got much enjoyment from this fic. Even though this chapter wasn't the classic 'happy ending', I think this was certainly a more fitting ending for Kitty and Piotr's story here, considering what they had gone through, and also as a new beginning for them. This tale about Kitty and Piotr finding one another again after so much pain and loss, in spite of the darkest of magicks standing to keep them forever separated was truly inspirational, particularly for us Kiotr fans.

I'm happy to have been exposed to this world and a mythos that I might have otherwise never come across. I've also learned quite a bit more about about good and daring story-telling from reading this, which I hope that I'm the better for with my own writings as a result. And I think some of your other readers would agree with me as well, even if they may not have expressed it to you, yet...
Thaelia15 chapter 16 . 2/18/2007
This story is so much better than 89 reviews.

I just thought you should know that. I've been following Deathless since the beginning, and this might be my first review here, but I just wanted you to know that its amazing.

You've invested two years in this project, and it was well worth the time and effort. Its as original as it is well written.

I'm saddened and elated to see it reach completion. Well done.
xXPoisonXx chapter 15 . 12/2/2006
I must say, your story is depressingly... satisfactory
Amokitty chapter 15 . 11/21/2006
You already know my thoughts on most of this chapter so I'll concentrate on it's incredible ending...

I'm worried for Peter. He may be free, but our boy ain't out of the woods yet. This is a man who continues to be at war with himself, and you've conveyed it in a beautifully written yet tragic manner. It's graphic and full of grief. God, to say I loved this chapter has GOT to be an understatement.

I'm glad that Danila survived this encounter, and will hope against hope that we see him again. :)

I liked seeing Scott using Kitty's assessments in his strategy. Seeing him rely upon her, shows how much she has matured and how she can truly contribute to the team.

To see Nikolai finish Koschei was oh so satisfying! Koschei exibited real fear knowing at the last, that he underestimated the bond between Peter and Kitty and that it had proved his undoing... made me want to cheer. But this is not a happy victory for our heroes. I can hardly wait to see how this saga is finally resolved.

I think all fanfiction writers aspire to create something that's on a par with this extraordinary story. I'll be so sorry to see it end, but what a fantastic ride it's been.
Kitty Rasputin chapter 15 . 11/20/2006
You're Alive! it's been ages since you've updated. This was one of the most action-packed chapters ever. I'm not sure about the ending, though. I'm reserving judgement until the final chapter. Anyway, I'm glad that this is finally winding down. It has been a long time coming.
Valiowk chapter 15 . 11/19/2006
This chapter was magnificent! I loved the detailed references to Russian folklore and descriptive battle scenes, and especially the way you blended the X-Men into this twist on folklore.

I'm extremely curious as to how you intend to end this story-it's definitely been worth the long wait!
Moxie-Proxie chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
I just started reading this and so far it's amazing. I'd read snippets of you work on the LJ community Kitor, and I'd procrastinated on getting into this novel during Nanowrimo, but I've just finished chapter two and already I'm teary-eyed. I was hoping it was Peter in the first chapter, but to have it confirmed in this chapter is just thrilling. Now I'm going to have to sit here and read this all night. Thank God I'm ahead on Nano lol...