Reviews for Bewitching the Mind, Ensnaring the Senses
suzy chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Pretty cool fic, poor Severus though, but Severus' mum wasn't a Longbottom i think her last name was Prince.
Rynn chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Absolutely amazing! Quite funny it was read the ending and remember that Lily and James would get married later on...too bad for Snape.
Diminished Seventh chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
This is very well-written. I don't think JKR meant James to be that bad, but you did it well and everything seemed in character, which I love! Cool title - I love that introductory Potions speech by Snape!
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Yay, new Rebecca J. Anderson! I haven't checked your page in a long time, and now I'm glad I waited, because there are a couple of new fics to enjoy. This was a good one - well thought out, well written, and very logical. Only one thing - a break between the two scenes would help - I mean a row of asterisks or some such thing. It was a little confusing before I realized the second scene was some time later. ... And WHAT evil demon prompted the idea of a Snape-Longbottom connection? Poor Neville, what a thought! ;D
MySite chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Pretty good fic
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
I liked the idea. Nicely written too. Congrats on that.

I tried to look up your link but couldn't access it. I'd love to see your theory.
HeavenStone chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
The best line, I think, is "Still, if she ends up with Potter, he'll ruin her." So true. I'd really like to see more on this from Snape's POV. How heartbreaking for him, to watch Lily fall in love with such a prat. I hope Rowling takes this idea a little further in her future books and in the meantime I'm enjoying myself reading lovely little ficlets like this one. Really makes you want to slap James, doesn't it? -make him see he isn't all that great. Gryffindors. So overrated.