Reviews for Reborn Innocence
Glossette chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
Please update soon I really love your story! :)) Keep up the great work!
libbyluvs chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
You are correct. This is your best work. I love it. If you have any more to give regarding this bittersweet emotion drawing story please fork it over. Please.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
I wish you'd finish your story. It's wonderful
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 11/19/2012
Why did you stop? You did very well so far. And I want a chapter with Elrond, apologiaze his son and Legolas!
alexiana75 chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Wow. More and more interesting!
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Even with Estel in pain, this was a swwt chapter. But, I would like to see Elrond's face when he finds out!
Autobot Firekat chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
please continue
T chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
This is getting somewhere... Elrond/Thranduil is interesting... please update soon!
Sage of the Woods chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
I love your story, and I'd love it if you could update!
T chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
The story is very different, but I like it... would like an update...
12345678987654321 chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
:) Loved it.
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 13 . 7/12/2010
Aw, I love it! Is it discontinued though?
CosmicEssence chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
Hm that was pretty damn good...though I'm annoyed it isnt complete.

It was a bit too sappy for me in parts but the overall happenings were appealing enough that i ignored the overness of sap. I find it hard to believe though that Estel's problems with Lenwe went unnoticed for 15years especially if he was sneaking into his bedroom and given that Estel must have flinched and appeared very nervous around all strangers for no apparent reason. Also you keep calling him boy..just how old is he supposed to be in this story?

Regardless of all that though there a few parts i really liked: When Elladan knocked Lenwe out, Elrond banishing Legolas and Estel's reaction, the comfort bestowed by Legolas to Estel was consistently adorable and oh yes Thranduil smacking Elrond :P

Would love to see this completed please! And thanks for the read :)
timme chapter 13 . 3/7/2009
rare for an elf to remain chaste huh? well, it's not canon, and good i think. look at all the horrid relationships and mess they've all made denying their one true love, etc, just to be with someone. sigh people do that a lot too though.
timme chapter 8 . 3/7/2009
?...shouldn't elrond being with lenwe be more of a reason to tell him? how could legolas leave estel to that? he's condemning him to rape and torture, for what?