Reviews for Harry Potter: Decisions & Ramifications
rowenasheir chapter 5 . 6/18
And then you just stopped didn't you!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 3/23
nice
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
Please continue this. I would like to see why Ginny did what she did. It has been good so far. If you don't want continue maybe you could just tell the reason haha. I am really intrigued by this story...
phoebuscat chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
Sigh. Yet again, you abandon your story. Aren't you getting tired of starting so many things and never finishing any? It's a shame, too, they are rather entertaining. I really wanted to see Ginny get her rear kicked and good! Let's hope they never take her back. Usually, your Harry is way too forgiving.
triggbc chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Very good story. Please finish it.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Awesome story. U haven't updated in a while
Bobboky chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Very cool
mrs moonie chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
What happened? This was good, finish it!
ToddGilliss chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
please get back to writing this story
katherine chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS? LOL :)
kayleigh101 chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
plz continue this it fantastic
PhoenixWytch chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Uh oh... What's gone wrong now?

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more, so I hope you update.
gilo chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
ahhh what the hell! you cannot leave it there! what happend? please tell me that harry didnt get hurt or lily! noooo please you have to post more soon! and seeing as harry is super powerful now...maybe he could take out the ghol or whatever it was! oh no i love it please post more soon!
The-Resident chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
As you mentioned in the story that we wouldn't find out the real reasons until the second to last chapter, I am sure that you have this story well plotted out. Why then haven't you updated in 5 years? I hope that all is well with you and that someday (soon, I hope) you will continue all your unfinished stories. Until then, I will tag them to alert me so I will know when that happens.
murgel chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This story is more than well worth of completion.

I really hate to see it left alone for so long.

Please come back and finish this. Especially as you left with a cliffhanger.