Reviews for Harry Potter: Decisions & Ramifications
phoebuscat chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
Sigh. Yet again, you abandon your story. Aren't you getting tired of starting so many things and never finishing any? It's a shame, too, they are rather entertaining. I really wanted to see Ginny get her rear kicked and good! Let's hope they never take her back. Usually, your Harry is way too forgiving.
triggbc chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Very good story. Please finish it.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Awesome story. U haven't updated in a while
Bobboky chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Very cool
mrs moonie chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
What happened? This was good, finish it!
ToddGilliss chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
please get back to writing this story
katherine chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS? LOL :)
kayleigh101 chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
plz continue this it fantastic
PhoenixWytch chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Uh oh... What's gone wrong now?

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more, so I hope you update.
gilo chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
ahhh what the hell! you cannot leave it there! what happend? please tell me that harry didnt get hurt or lily! noooo please you have to post more soon! and seeing as harry is super powerful now...maybe he could take out the ghol or whatever it was! oh no i love it please post more soon!
The-Resident chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
As you mentioned in the story that we wouldn't find out the real reasons until the second to last chapter, I am sure that you have this story well plotted out. Why then haven't you updated in 5 years? I hope that all is well with you and that someday (soon, I hope) you will continue all your unfinished stories. Until then, I will tag them to alert me so I will know when that happens.
murgel chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This story is more than well worth of completion.

I really hate to see it left alone for so long.

Please come back and finish this. Especially as you left with a cliffhanger.
sinnerman3 chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
Oh for cryin' out loud...yet another story that hssn't been updated in 4 years. Yet you manage to "remaster" a story that you had completed, and truth to tell it's not exactly a winner in remastered form...so at this point I give up on you and your never completed fiction. Sad, because this was a very good story.
Rabid Reader 4 chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
It has been so very long since you were working on any of your remarkable stories. I truly love this one and sincerely wish that your muse would once again find you and you would grace us with more of your brilliant writing.

The cliff hanger makes me wonder if Harry was in a muggle car accident or something... it would be rather interesting if he required some sort of long term care... the added drama would certainly make things tense for him.

Personally, I don't think there is anything that Ginny could say or do to earn the forgiveness of her small family. I think the healthiest thing would be for her to fully and truly realize that she selfishly chose to abandon them, for no reason whatsoever. After all, Harry had made it clear that he could stay at home and raise the children.

I think she chose to leave because she could not face the guilt that she would not be the kind of wife and mother that her mother was... and she hid that fear and guilt from herself by making such sweeping changes.

I find her a selfish and needlessly cruel person... especially how she tried to place the blame of thier estrangement solely on Harry's shoulders. I think she though she could have her cake and eat it too with regards to the children. Anyway, I think that Harry and his children should forgive her, eventually... not because she deserves it, but because it would be the best for twins and Harry. But he should not get back together with her for many years, if ever... after all he has no reason to trust or believe in her.
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
Can you please please PLEASE return and finish this fic. I hate it when good fics are abandoned. However, I hate it even more when fics are abandoned at cliffhangers! This has a good and interesting plot and then all of a sudden you stop writing it. Please continue this fic!