Reviews for You Win
Chloe chapter 2 . 1/13
Deep.u are my favorite rrae and beast boy fanfics writer
AngelSlayer135 chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
I really like the idea of this story, there are a few times in other Fics that authors include the idea that a serious Beast Boy makes everyone else depressed and quiet. I do have several critiques though. The point of view you are writing from seems to change quite often which makes the reading slightly off. The chapters seem a bit too short as well for my taste. If possible I would also try and break up those larger paragraphs that seem to start some of your chapters, the rest of it is usually okay but that first one is difficult to read especially with dialogue. Finally the story seems rushed, the conflicts is resolved so quickly that there is no time to develop into each of the characters and the repercussions of the bet. Essentially I wanted it to be longer :) I did enjoy the story though and most of the characters seemed correct throughout the chapters personality wise.
lucky lucy chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
awesome story :))))))))
Eragon chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
I feel sorry for Beast Boy. His friends, or his family if you looked at it that way, should be supporting him, not Raven all the time. In other stories, they are always think that Beast Boy started the argument when in reality, it could have been Raven. They just don't think that Beast Boy can be serious if he wants to be.
Eragon chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I feel sorry for Beast Boy in this chapter. However, at the same time, I can't blame Raven for yelling at him because he got hit by Cinderblock. Raven and the others don't even know his past. They see that it is a facade.
Jack Mirembe chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
Great story.
Gui Zhang chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Wow. Amazing story. These chapters were short but great. I wish Smm would have continued this. Like if Beast Boy receives some of Ravens dark powers and Raven recieves his "shapeshift" ability because they keep making eye contact or something. But anyways, cool story. :D
titanfan45 chapter 6 . 9/30/2006
That was an excellent story. I really liked it.
reader chapter 6 . 2/24/2006
I loved this story. You pinned their personalities exactly like the show and it's sweet. Raven and Beast Boy all the way, man!

...Great job :D
ItCame chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
Awsome! U should write more! Wat inspired u? BB and Rae forever!
endless fate chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
omg! I love this story! It's got a great storyline.
ravenmasteroftele chapter 6 . 1/17/2006
aww how cute! This was a great story, and you are a very talented writer!
Half-Gothic Chick chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
omg that was the best!
GBThunder chapter 6 . 6/28/2005
4 1/2 starsm your story was great, that's good for your first!
Ubu chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
I enjoyed the story very much. The interaction between the characters was very well written as was the plot.

You did a good job, keep writing!