Reviews for True Love
Knight of Death chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
yeah you do .this story
Artzenin chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Heh, I like it so far! Onto chapter 2!
demongurl2620 chapter 4 . 10/20/2004
awsome story keep it up and do you thik that you could give me a few i deas or anybody who reads this review!

great story keep it up!
yumi165 chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
please post the next chapter soon, great story, but i dont think yumi is the broadway girl type.
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
I like it. OMG, Yumi and Ulrich are Romeo and Juliette.(SP?) How sweet. Go on and update soon. _ :)
MrsAnonymous chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
Too long? No prob. I love the long chapters. And this Christine girl...did you make her up?
MrsAnonymous chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
Good chapter. Love it.
MrsAnonymous chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Yeah. Jeremy is correct. Gym is the worst. I score an A at it, but it still sucks.
ba0zi chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
OMG! LMAO! Dude, that is EXACTLY what my Dad would do if I went out a date...lol... Great job! Update soon!
animegirl16 chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
LOL! Great chapter! It was so funny! ) Please update soon!
Jeremies-Girl chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
this story was great!keep it up. tomorow, im gonna write a great story.
supersayian1 chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
I liked this chapter alout i think it was just perfect i realy realy realy liked it
CASE iN POiNT chapter 3 . 7/21/2004
Ah! (That looked kinda weird...anyway...) Yay yay yay! Thank you! You have no idea how good I feel! Anyway, about the chapter, it was great. You portrayed the "Asian parent" thing nicely...very nicely. I can't wait for what's next! Email me anytime. (I'm almost done with my story...but it will be a while for my sequel, so you must be patient and YOU CAN'T FORGET!) Thanks again!
Turok 2 chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
sorry, but this thing won't let me fix the bold and italics anymore. FYI
Howling Ruka chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
plez update soon. its gettintg exciting. i want to kno wat happens next.