Reviews for Tangled Triangle
Yorik chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Love those closing lines.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Aha! Found another one! Hmm...looks like this is the only other review that slipped by.

The previous Guest review was from me. Sorry about all this.

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Sheesh. With you, either it's deeply serious or it's cracky-and/or-fluffy-and/or-pervy. But always well written. Very well written. And impressively thought out.

Sasuke has never seen Sakura, because she's always hidden her true self. I would say something about 'aren't kunoichi supposed to be trained for such deceptions?', but I'm honestly much more interested in where Sasuke coming to this realization could lead. And now I am pondering...

Keep up the great work!
Skyrere chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
XD

Well done.
Shinoburedo chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love it! Your portrayal of team 7 interactions is good, concise, and as close to cannon as it can be. And I do believe this is a threesome in the making. It's complicated, it's a mess, it's Team7 and we love it.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
hmm, very intersting!:)
Critic chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Very detailed and indepth, it gives you a perfect view of what he is thinking and fealing. No interaction between people in this fic, but i think thats is exactly how you wanted it and i think it worked out just fine.

-Everyone's a Critic
caffeinatedMix chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Awesome narration!

The awesomest thing ever!

Awesome!

Did I mention awesome? 'coz it's just so awesome :D
Nelras chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I tend to avoid SasuSaku fics when possible, because while I can see the pairing happening, I can't ever see it happening the way many fics I didn't manage to avoid show it; something's always too sudden or too slow or too contrived or forgets to factor in Naruto. This, though, seems to fit their dynamic exactly, and it reads like something that could slip into cannon at any moment. I'm glad I tumbled into this. :) It's... yummy, I suppose.
morningmomo chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
short, and that's all you needed )

great work! you put a lot of thought and emotion into a simple chapter, i loved it!
Willa Kanamai chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
OMG! I've been wanting to find something like this! This is great, you did such a good job...thank you.
BLG chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Words~

You have a way with words, I think. I like it.
Melitza chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Very nice little ponderings. If only Sasuke would stop being an ass and come to this conclusion, we'd have a wonderful OT3, eh? :)
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This is a relly original take on team 7
Allie chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Okay AWESOME! If there is another chapter you better start writing it fast buddy, you must make Sakura more hatefull towards Sasuke and Sasuke be loving towards Sakura. The more evil Sakura gets the more lovey lovey Sasuke gets GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD!

Sencerely,