Reviews for Blatant Fanservice
kawaii chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
wow i really loved it .
My God Can Beat Up Your God chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I really, seriously, truly love this.

Hehe.
Lavande chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
i like this a lot. :) thanks for writing it.
klepto-maniac0 chapter 4 . 9/2/2004
Man, they just don't get a break, do they? Hehehe...
klepto-maniac0 chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
It's always great finding a well-written "game-as-movie" fic. Even more fun is how Rikku and Gippal are plotting and stuff. I likee. This is good stuff.
Kouyukki chapter 5 . 7/29/2004
WOW! This is probably one of the best RxG fics! no, in fact, it's THE best one! Rikku's thoughts are hilatious, and just so like her.

I loved it. It was great! Keep up the good work, this is one of the best works I've read!
Paillette chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Oh wow, this is hilarious- Somehow, I manage to laugh and be insulted all at the same time. You have an awesome sense of humor!

~P
Golden Rose3 chapter 5 . 7/24/2004
That was awesome... it's so nice to see a well written parody that's not in 'script' form. Rikku's thought process was hilarious, especially all the snotty actress parts and the fanservice shot count.
Summoner Angel chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
*sniffles* so CUTE! i love this ending to little bits and pieces! *huggles the ending to death* whoops...anyhoo, props to the massive amount of fanservice and great job! write more fun stories soon, k?

~SA~
Jamie chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
i loved this fan fiction is so cute. . lol well i hope to read more from you. . your great!
kingleby chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
aw! that was so cute _ and the bit at the beginning was funny! i lOved this!
kingleby chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
*laughs* man fate has other plans for them two. i love it! _
kingleby chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
that was great _ love it! even got rikku stealing in it!
JesiLee chapter 4 . 7/18/2004
Another Ruined Scene. I'm starting to feel sorry for them. Lol.
Summoner Angel chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
*bounces around happily* wow wow WOW! i love this story! its so fun! i can't wait to see what happens next! *grins* keep writing!

~SA~